Identifying Organizational Subcultures: An Empirical Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 35 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chow, Chee W. & Harrison, Graeme L. & McKinnon, Jill L. & Wu, Anne, 2002. "The organizational culture of public accounting firms: evidence from Taiwanese local and US affiliated firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 347-360.
- Kavita Singh, 2010. "An Analysis Of Relationship Between The Learning Organization And Organization Culture In Indian Business Organization," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 1(1).
- Constance R. Campbell, 2004. "A Longitudinal Study of One OrganizationÕs Culture: Do Values Endure?," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 41-51.
- Baskerville, Rachel F., 2003. "Hofstede never studied culture," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Francisco Bretones & Maria Gonzalez, 2011. "Subjective and Occupational Well-Being in a Sample of Mexican Workers," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 100(2), pages 273-285, January.
- Paulo Lencastre & Ana Côrte-Real, 2009. "A BRAND TRIANGLE MODEL to AVOID BRANDING MYOPIA," Working Papers de GestÃ£o (Management Working Papers) 11, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Kobernyuk, Elena & Stiles, David & Ellson, Tony, 2014. "International joint ventures in Russia: Cultures' influences on alliance success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 471-477.
- Dimnik, Tony & Felton, Sandra, 2006. "Accountant stereotypes in movies distributed in North America in the twentieth century," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 129-155, February.
- Linnenluecke, Martina K. & Griffiths, Andrew, 2010. "Corporate sustainability and organizational culture," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 357-366, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.