External Monitoring of Property Appraisal Estimates and Information Asymmetry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Accounting Research.
Volume (Year): 40 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palea, Vera, 2013. "Fair Value Accounting and Its Usefulness to Financial Statement Users," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201327, University of Turin.
- Faten Hakim & Mohamed Ali Omri, 2010. "Quality of the external auditor, information asymmetry, and bid-ask spread: Case of the listed Tunisian firms," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 5-18, February.
- Jannis Bischof & Ulf Brüggemann & Holger Daske, 2012. "Fair Value Reclassifications of Financial Assets during the Financial Crisis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ali R. Almutairi & Kimberly A. Dunn & Terrance Skantz, 2009. "Auditor tenure, auditor specialization, and information asymmetry," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(7), pages 600-623, August.
- David Downs & Z. Güner, 2012. "Information Producers and Valuation: Evidence from Real Estate Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 167-183, January.
- Inès Bouden & Tiphaine Compernolle, 2008. "Le Recours Croissant Aux Evaluateurs Externes Dans Le Cadre Des Normes Ifrs : Consequences Pour L'Auditeur," Post-Print halshs-00522401, HAL.
- Palea, Vera, 2013. "The Politics of Fair Value Reporting and the Governance of the Standards-Setting Process: Critical Issues and Pitfalls from a European Perspective," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201353, University of Turin.
- Adela Deaconu & Anuţa Buiga & Cristina Nistor, 2010. "The Value Relevance of Fair Value," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 151-169, May.
- Karl A. Muller & Edward J. Riedl & Thorsten Sellhorn, 2008. "Consequences of Voluntary and Mandatory Fair Value Accounting: Evidence Surrounding IFRS Adoption in the EU Real Estate Industry," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-033, Harvard Business School.
- Compernolle, Tiphaine & Bouden, Inès, 2008. "Le recours croissant aux évaluateurs externes dans le cadre des normes IFRS : Conséquences pour l’auditeur," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3503, Paris Dauphine University.
- Christopher S. Armstrong & Mary E. Barth & Alan D. Jagolinzer & Edward J. Riedl, 2008. "Market Reaction to the Adoption of IFRS in Europe," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-032, Harvard Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.