Using Forecasts of Earnings to Simultaneously Estimate Growth and the Rate of Return on Equity Investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Accounting Research.
Volume (Year): 40 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Rahman, Abdul H., 2009. "Degrees-of-freedom problem and implied cost of equity capital," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 171-178, September.
- David Schröder, 2005. "The Implied Equity Risk Premium - An Evaluation of Empirical Methods," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse13_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Christensen, Hans B. & Lee, Edward & Walker, Martin, 2007. "Cross-sectional variation in the economic consequences of international accounting harmonization: The case of mandatory IFRS adoption in the UK," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 341-379, December.
- Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Gerald Lobo & Robert Mathieu, 2012. "CEO stock options and analysts’ forecast accuracy and bias," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 299-322, April.
- Rajan, Madhav & Reichelstein, Stefan J. & Soliman, Mark T., 2006. "Conservatism, Growth, and Return on Investment," Research Papers 1956, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Wu, Jin (Ginger) & Zhang, Lu, 2010.
"Does Risk Explain Anomalies? Evidence from Expected Return Estimates,"
Working Paper Series
2010-18, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Jin Ginger Wu & Lu Zhang, 2010. "Does Risk Explain Anomalies? Evidence from Expected Return Estimates," NBER Working Papers 15950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collins, Denton & Huang, Henry, 2011. "Management entrenchment and the cost of equity capital," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 356-362, April.
- Stephen Gray, & Jason Hall & Drew Kleas & Alan McCrystal, 2009. "Bias, stability, and predictive ability in the measurement of systematic risk," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 220-236, November.
- Norio Kitagawa & Masatoshi Gotoh, 2011. "Implied Cost of Capital over the Last 20 Years," The Japanese Accounting Review, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, vol. 1, pages 71-104, December.
- Olaf Stotz, 2005. "Active Portfolio Management, Implied Expected Returns, and Analyst Optimism," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 261-275, October.
- Lau, Sie Ting & Ng, Lilian & Zhang, Bohui, 2010. "The world price of home bias," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 191-217, August.
- C. Cheng & Denton Collins & Henry Huang, 2006. "Shareholder rights, financial disclosure and the cost of equity capital," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 175-204, September.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Aguirreamalloa, Javier & Liechtenstein, Heinrich, 2009. "The equity premium puzzle: High required equity premium, undervaluation and self fulfilling prophecy," IESE Research Papers D/821, IESE Business School.
- David DeBoskey & Peter Gillett, 2013. "The impact of multi-dimensional corporate transparency on us firms’ credit ratings and cost of capital," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 101-134, January.
- Richardson, Scott & Tuna, Irem & Wysocki, Peter, 2010. "Accounting anomalies and fundamental analysis: A review of recent research advances," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 410-454, December.
- Michael Lacina & Byung Ro, 2013. "Market implied future earnings and analysts’ forecasts," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 295-341, August.
- Pascal Alphonse & Michel Levasseur & Xia Zhang, 2012. "Les Cours Boursiers Et Les Previsions De Rentabilite Des Analystes Sont-Ils En Phase?," Post-Print hal-00690947, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.