Who Is My Peer? A Valuation-Based Approach to the Selection of Comparable Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Accounting Research.
Volume (Year): 40 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soenke Sievers & Jan Klobucnik, 2011. "Valuing high technology growth firms," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 02-07, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Andrzej Rutkowski, 2008. "Multiples modification in assessment of M&A processes," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 71-87.
- Cécile Carpentier & Douglas Cumming & Jean-Marc Suret, 2009. "The Value of Capital Market Regulation: IPOs versus Reverse Mergers," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-06, CIRANO.
- Imam, Shahed & Chan, Jacky & Shah, Syed Zulfiqar Ali, 2013. "Equity valuation models and target price accuracy in Europe: Evidence from equity reports," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 9-19.
- Lian, Qin & Wang, Qiming, 2012. "Acquisition valuations of withdrawn IPOs: When IPO plans turn into mergers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1424-1436.
- Elnathan, Dan & Gavious, Ilanit & Hauser, Shmuel, 2010. "An analysis of private versus public firm valuations and the contribution of financial experts," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 387-412, December.
- How, Janice & Lam, Jennifer & Yeo, Julian, 2007. "The use of the comparable firm approach in valuing Australian IPOs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 99-115.
- Ingolf Dittmann & Christian Weiner, 2005. "Selecting Comparables for the Valuation of European Firms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gavious, Ilanit & Parmet, Yisrael, 2010. "Do private firm valuations contain incremental information content over routine analyst valuations?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 223-234, June.
- Aharon, David Y. & Gavious, Ilanit & Yosef, Rami, 2010. "Stock market bubble effects on mergers and acquisitions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 456-470, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.