Music for a Song: An Empirical Look at Uniform Pricing and Its Alternatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 59 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugenio J. Miravete & Katja Seim & Jeff Thurk, 2014. "Complexity, Efficiency, and Fairness of Multi-Product Monopoly Pricing," CESifo Working Paper Series 4692, CESifo Group Munich.
- Simon Loertscher & Andras Niedermayer, 2012.
"Assessing the Performance of Simple Contracts Empirically:The Case of Percentage Fees,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
1163, The University of Melbourne.
- Loertscher, Simon & Niedermayer, Andras, 2012. "Assessing the Performance of Simple Contracts Empirically: The Case of Percentage Fees," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 435, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Benjamin Shiller, 2013.
"Digital distribution and the prohibition of resale markets for information goods,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 403-435, December.
- Benjamin Reed Shiller, 2012. "Digital Distribution and the Prohibition of Resale Markets for Information Goods," Working Papers 59, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Benjamin Reed Shiller, 2013. "First Degree Price Discrimination Using Big Data," Working Papers 58, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Sep 2013.
- Luini, Luigi & Sabbatini, Pierluigi, 2012. "Demand cross elasticity without substitutability: An experiment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 255-265.
- Martin Richardson & Simon Wilkie, 2013. "Faddists, enthusiasts and Canadian divas:a model of the recorded music market," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-600, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.