An Empirical Analysis of Process and Product Patenting: A Simultaneous Equation Framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Lachenmaier & Ludger Wö�mann, 2006.
"Does innovation cause exports? Evidence from exogenous innovation impulses and obstacles using German micro data,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 317-350, April.
- Stefan Lachenmaier; Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Does Innovation Cause Exports? Evidence from Exogenous Innovation Impulses and Obstacles Using German Micro Data," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 200, Econometric Society.
- Nicola C Searle & Gavin C Reid, . "Firm size and trade secret intensity: evidence from the Economic Espionage Act," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1203, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Mazzucato, Mariana, 1998.
"A computational model of economies of scale and market share instability,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 55-83, March.
- Mariana Mazzucato, 1997. "A Computational Model of Economies of Scale and Market Share Instability," Research in Economics 97-06-054e, Santa Fe Institute.
- Michael Fritsch & Monika Meschede, 2001.
"Product Innovation, Process Innovation, and Size,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 335-350, November.
- Fritsch, M. & Meschede, M., 1998. "Product Innovation, Process Innovation, and Size," Papers 98/13, Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fritsch, Michael & Meschede, Monika, 1998. "Product Innovation, Process Innovation, and Size," Freiberg Working Papers 1998,13, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Andreas Ziegler, 2008. "Disentangling Specific Subsets of Innovations : A Micro-Econometric Analysis of their Determinants," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/100, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Paroma Sanyal, 2005. "Powering a Green Progress: The Effect of Electricity Deregulation on Environmental Research," Industrial Organization 0504015, EconWPA.
- José M. Labeaga & Ester Martínez Ros, 2003.
"Persistence And Ability In The Innovation Decisions,"
Business Economics Working Papers
wb030101, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- José M. Labeaga & Ester Martínez Ros, . "Persistence and ability in the innovation decisions," Working Papers 2005-16, FEDEA.
- Paroma Sanyal, 2007. "The effect of deregulation on environmental research by electric utilities," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 335-353, June.
- Rajeev K. Tyagi & Jagmohan S. Raju, 2006. "The pace of intermediate-product introductions," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(7), pages 527-535.
- Ester Martínez Ros & Vicente Salas Fumás, . "The effect of innovation activity on innovating quasi-rents: an empirical application," Studies on the Spanish Economy 03, FEDEA.
- Stamatopoulos, Giorgos & Tauman, Yair, 2008. "Licensing of a quality-improving innovation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 410-438, November.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Bhuyan, Sanjib, 1998. "Determinants of allocative efficiency losses from oligopoly power," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 61-72.
- Stefan Lachenmaier & Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Does Innovation Cause Exports? Evidence from Exogenous Innovation Impulses and Obstacles," CESifo Working Paper Series 1178, CESifo Group Munich.
- Murat Yildizoglu (GREThA) & Mohamed AYADI (UAQUAP, Université de Tunis) & Mohieddine RAHMOUNI (UAQUAP et GREThA), 2007. "Sectoral patterns of innovation in a developing country: The Tunisian case," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-19, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Steinmetz, Alexander, 2010. "Competition, innovation, and the effect of knowledge accumulation," W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers 81, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Padilla, Luis, 2001. "Commodity R&D, Patenting, And Promotion," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20497, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Baldwin, John R. Hanel, Peter Sabourin, David, 2000. "Determinants of Innovative Activity in Canadian Manufacturing Firms: The Role of Intellectual Property Rights," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000122e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- C. Timothy Koeller, 2005. "Technological opportunity and the relationship between innovation output and market structure," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 209-222.
- Jessica C. Stahl, 2010. "Mergers and sequential innovation: evidence from patent citations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.