Market Structure, Oligopoly, and Stability of Market Shares
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheung, Cherry & Coucke, Kristien & Neicu, Daniel, 2011. "A Decision Tree as a Quick Scan for Effective Market Functioning," Working Papers 2011/06, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Chu, Hsiao-Ping & Yeh, Ming-Liang & Sher, Peter J. & Chiu, Yi-Chia, 2007. "Will the leading firm continue to dominate the market in the Taiwan notebook industry?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 383(2), pages 473-479.
- Robert H Mcguckin, 1990. "Longitudinal Economic Data At The Census Bureau: A New Database Yields Fresh Insight On Some Old Issues," Working Papers 90-1, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Baldwin, John R. Caves, Richard, 1997. "International Competition and Industrial Performance: Allocative Efficiency, Productive Efficiency, and Turbulence," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1997108e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- John R. Baldwin & Richard E. Caves, 1997. "International Competition and Industrial Performance: Allocative Efficiency, and Turbulence," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1809, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Harry Bloch & James Ted McDonald, 2000.
"Import Competition and Labour Productivity,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2000n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Catherine Matraves & Laura Rondi, 2007.
"Product Differentiation, Industry Concentration and Market Share Turbulence,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 37-57.
- Catherine Matraves & Laura Rondi, 2005. "Product Differentiation, Industry Concentration and Market Share Turbulence," CERIS Working Paper 200514, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Christmann, Petra & Day, Diana & Yip, George S., 1999. "The relative influence of country conditions, industry structure, and business strategy on multinational corporation subsidiary performance," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 241-265.
- Gallet, Craig A. & List, John A., 2001. "Market share instability: an application of unit root tests to the cigarette industry," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 473-480.
- Baldwin, John R. Caves, Richard, 1997. "Concurrence internationale et performance industrielle : allocation optimale, production optimale et turbulence," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1997108f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.