Value and Momentum Everywhere
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 68 (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 (06)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Hong-Yi & Chen, Sheng-Syan & Hsin, Chin-Wen & Lee, Cheng-Few, 2014. "Does revenue momentum drive or ride earnings or price momentum?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 166-185.
- Lustig, Hanno & Roussanov, Nikolai & Verdelhan, Adrien, 2014.
"Countercyclical currency risk premia,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 527-553.
- Breloer, Bernhard & Scholz, Hendrik & Wilkens, Marco, 2014. "Performance of international and global equity mutual funds: Do country momentum and sector momentum matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 58-77.
- Thiago de Oliveira Souza, 2013. "Discount rates, market frictions and the mystery of the size premium," 2013 Papers pde868, Job Market Papers.
- Fernando F. Ferreira & A. Christian Silva & Ju-Yi Yen, 2014. "Information ratio analysis of momentum strategies," Papers 1402.3030, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Jaehyung Choi, 2014. "Maximum drawdown, recovery, and momentum," Papers 1403.8125, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Andrew Clare & James Seaton & Peter N. Smith & Stephen Thomas, 2014. "When Growth Beats Value: Removing Tail Risk From Global Equity Momentum Strategies," Discussion Papers 14/09, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Martinez, José Vicente & Söderlind, Paul, 2012.
"Individual Investor Activity and Performance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaehyung Choi & Young Shin Kim & Ivan Mitov, 2014. "Reward-risk momentum strategies using classical tempered stable distribution," Papers 1403.6093, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Alex Edmans & Lucius Li & Chendi Zhang, 2014. "Employee Satisfaction, Labor Market Flexibility, and Stock Returns Around The World," NBER Working Papers 20300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Masih, Rumi & Bacha, Obiyathulla & Masih, A. Mansur M., 2014. "Combining Momentum, Value, and Quality for the Islamic Equity Portfolio: Multi-style Rotation Strategies using Augmented Black Litterman Factor Model," MPRA Paper 56965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Huichou & MacDonald, Ronald & Zhao, Yang, 2012. "Global Currency Misalignments, Crash Sensitivity, and Downside Insurance Costs," MPRA Paper 53745, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Nov 2013.
- Andrew Ang & Assaf A. Shtauber & Paul C. Tetlock, 2013.
"Asset Pricing in the Dark: The Cross-Section of OTC Stocks,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(12), pages 2985-3028.
- Andrew Ang & Assaf A. Shtauber & Paul C. Tetlock, 2013. "Asset Pricing in the Dark: The Cross Section of OTC Stocks," NBER Working Papers 19309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raza, Ahmad & Marshall, Ben R. & Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat, 2014. "Is there momentum or reversal in weekly currency returns?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 38-60.
- Daskalaki, Charoula & Kostakis, Alexandros & Skiadopoulos, George, 2014. "Are there common factors in individual commodity futures returns?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 346-363.
- Adam Zaremba & Rados³aw ¯mudziñski, 2014. "The Low Price Effect On The Polish Market," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 10(1), pages 69-85, June.
- Y. Lemp\'eri\`ere & C. Deremble & P. Seager & M. Potters & J. P. Bouchaud, 2014. "Two centuries of trend following," Papers 1404.3274, arXiv.org.
- Victoria Atanasov, 2014. "Common Risk Factors in Equity Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-070/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Angelidis, Timotheos & Tessaromatis, Nikolaos, 2014. "Global Style Portfolios Based on Country Indices," MPRA Paper 53094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Clare & James Seaton & Peter N. Smith & Stephen Thomas, 2012.
"Trend Following, Risk Parity and Momentum in Commodity Futures,"
12/28, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Clare, Andrew & Seaton, James & Smith, Peter N. & Thomas, Stephen, 2014. "Trend following, risk parity and momentum in commodity futures," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-12.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.