The Evolution of a Financial Crisis: Collapse of the Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 68 (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 (06)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paraschiv, Florentina & Qin, Minzi, 2013. "Extreme Spillover Between Shadow Banking and Regular Banking," Working Papers on Finance 1312, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Leonard Nakamura, 2014. "Durable Financial Regulation: Monitoring Financial Instruments as a Counterpart to Regulating Financial Institutions," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Wealth and Financial Intermediation and Their Links to the Real Economy National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin, A. & Skeie, D. & Thadden, E.L. von, 2010.
2010-44S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Antoine Martin & David Skeie & Ernst-Ludig von Thadden, 2011. "Repo Runs," FMG Discussion Papers dp687, Financial Markets Group.
- Antoine Martin & David Skeie & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2010. "Repo runs," Staff Reports 444, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Martin, Antoine & Skeie, David & Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig von, 2013. "Repo Runs," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 448, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Carlos Arteta & Mark Carey & Ricardo Correa & Jason Kotter, 2013. "Revenge of the steamroller: ABCP as a window on risk choices," International Finance Discussion Papers 1076, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.