Why Does the Law Matter? Investor Protection and Its Effects on Investment, Finance, and Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 67 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiao, Gang, 2013. "Legal shareholder protection and corporate R&D investment," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 240-266.
- Gilberto Loureiro & Alvaro G. Taboada, 2013. "Do Improvements in the Information Environment Affect Real Investment Decisions?," NIPE Working Papers 20/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Makaew, Tanakorn & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2013. "Industry Shocks, Operating Risk, and Corporate Financial Policies around the World," MPRA Paper 53366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Marchica, Maria-Teresa & Mura, Roberto, 2014. "Financial flexibility across the euro area and the UK," Working Paper Series 1630, European Central Bank.
- James Cordeiro & Lerong He & Martin Conyon & Tara Shaw, 2013. "Informativeness of performance measures and Chinese executive compensation," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1031-1058, December.
- Gupta, Manu & Prakash, Puneet & Rangan, Nanda K., 2013. "Equity issue-specific versus broad regulatory protections against expropriation risk: International evidence from SEOs," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 146-166.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.