IQ and Stock Market Participation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 66 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pfajfar, Damjan, 2013.
"Formation of rationally heterogeneous expectations,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1434-1452.
- Pfajfar, D., 2012. "Formation of Rationally Heterogeneous Expectations," Discussion Paper 2012-083, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nolan Miller & Alexander F. Wagner & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2012.
"Solomonic Separation: Risk Decisions as Productivity Indicators,"
NBER Working Papers
18634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nolan Miller & Alexander Wagner & Richard Zeckhauser, 2013. "Solomonic separation: Risk decisions as productivity indicators," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 265-297, June.
- Miller, Nolan & Wagner, Alexander F. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2012. "Solomonic Separation: Risk Decisions as Productivity Indicators," Working Paper Series rwp12-057, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Sonja C. Kassenboehmer & Mathias G. Sinning, 2014.
"Locus of Control and Savings,"
Discussion Papers Series
498, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Sonja C. Kassenboehmer & Mathias G. Sinning, 2013. "Locus of Control and Savings," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n42, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Sonja C. Kassenboehmer & Mathias G. Sinning, 2013. "Locus of Control and Savings," Ruhr Economic Papers 0455, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Kassenböhmer, Sonja C. & Sinning, Mathias, 2013. "Locus of Control and Savings," IZA Discussion Papers 7837, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2012.
"Household Finance: An Emerging Field,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hvide, Hans K & Panos, Georgios, 2013.
"Risk tolerance and entrepreneurship,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9339, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rawley Z Heimer, 2013. "Friends do let friends buy stocks actively," Working Paper 1314, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kaustia, Markku & Lehtoranta, Antti & Puttonen, Vesa, 2013. "Does sophistication affect long-term return expectations? Evidence from financial advisers' exam scores," SAFE Working Paper Series 3, Center of Excellence SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Bonaparte, Yosef & Kumar, Alok, 2013. "Political activism, information costs, and stock market participation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 760-786.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2012130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna, 2011. "Gender, Stock Market Participation and Financial Literacy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 737, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 16 Aug 2011.
- Hoogendoorn, Sander M. & Parker, Simon C. & van Praag, Mirjam, 2012.
"Ability Dispersion and Team Performance: A Field Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7044, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sander Hoogendoorn & Simon C. Parker & Mirjam van Praag, 2012. "Ability Dispersion and Team Performance: A Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-130/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Camille Magron, 2012. "Performance of individual investors and personal investment objectives," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-07, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.