Who Drove and Burst the Tech Bubble?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 66 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (08)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Greenwood & Stefan Nagel, 2008.
"Inexperienced Investors and Bubbles,"
NBER Working Papers
14111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Warren Bailey & Lin Zheng, 2013. "Banks, Bears, and the Financial Crisis," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 1-51, August.
- Rik G.P. Frehen & William N. Goetzmann & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 2009.
"New Evidence on the First Financial Bubble,"
NBER Working Papers
15332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenwood, Robin & Thesmar, David, 2011. "Stock price fragility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 471-490.
- Vivek Singh, 2013. "Did institutions herd during the internet bubble?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 513-534, October.
- Griffin, John M. & Harris, Jeffrey H. & Topaloglu, Selim, 2007. "Why are IPO investors net buyers through lead underwriters?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 518-551, August.
- Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Post, Thomas & Pennings, Joost M.E., 2013. "Individual investor perceptions and behavior during the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 60-74.
- Alves, Paulo & Francisco, Paulo, 2013. "The Impact of Institutional Environment in Firms´ Capital Structure during the Recent Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 51300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fong, Wai Mun, 2013. "Footprints in the market: Hedge funds and the carry trade," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 41-59.
- Schmeling, Maik, 2007.
"Institutional and individual sentiment: Smart money and noise trader risk?,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 127-145.
- Schmeling, Maik, 2006. "Institutional and Individual Sentiment: Smart Money and Noise Trader Risk," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-337, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Li, Wei & Wang, Steven Shuye, 2010. "The dynamics of individual and institutional trading on the Shanghai Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 116-137, January.
- Danny Yeung, 2012. "The Impact of Institutional Ownership: A Study of the Australian Equity Market," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 11.
- Campello, Murillo & Graham, John R., 2013. "Do stock prices influence corporate decisions? Evidence from the technology bubble," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 89-110.
- Otavio Ribeiro de Medeiros and Vitor Leone, 2012. "Multiple Changes in Persistence vs. Explosive Behaviour: The Dotcom Bubble," Working Papers 2012/02, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.