Systemic Liquidation Risk and the Diversity–Diversification Trade‐Off
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 66 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (08)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arinaminpathy, Nimalan & Kapadia, Sujit & May, Robert, 2012. "Size and complexity in model financial systems," Bank of England working papers 465, Bank of England.
- Tian, Suhua & Yang, Yunhong & Zhang, Gaiyan, 2013. "Bank capital, interbank contagion, and bailout policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2765-2778.
- Bosma, Jakob & Koetter, Michael & Wedow, Michael, 2012. "Credit risk connectivity in the financial industry and stabilization effects of government bailouts," Discussion Papers 16/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Greenwood, Robin & Landier, Augustin & Thesmar, David, 2011.
TSE Working Papers
11-280, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Robin Greenwood & Augustin Landier & David Thesmar, 2012. "Vulnerable Banks," NBER Working Papers 18537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenwood, Robin & Landier, Augustin & Thesmar, David, 2011. "Vulnerable Banks," IDEI Working Papers 700, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Hagströmer, Björn & Hansson, Björn & Nilsson, Birger, 2013. "The components of the illiquidity premium: An empirical analysis of US stocks 1927–2010," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4476-4487.
- Degryse, H.A. & Elahi, M.A. & Penas, M.F., 2012.
"Determinants of Banking System Fragility: A Regional Perspective,"
2012-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Degryse, Hans & Elahi, Muhammad Ather & Penas, Maria Fabiana, 2012. "Determinants of Banking System Fragility: A Regional Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 8858, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, Hans & Elahi, Muhammad Ather & Penas, María Fabiana, 2013. "Determinants of banking system fragility: a regional perspective," Working Paper Series 1567, European Central Bank.
- Gauthier, Céline & Lehar, Alfred & Souissi, Moez, 2012. "Macroprudential capital requirements and systemic risk," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 594-618.
- Chollete, Loran, 2011. "A Model of Endogenous Extreme Events," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/2, University of Stavanger.
- Bargigli, Leonardo & Gallegati, Mauro & Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto, 2014. "Network analysis and calibration of the “leveraged network-based financial accelerator”," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 109-125.
- Erten, Irem & Okay, Nesrin, 2012. "Deciphering Liquidity Risk on the Istanbul Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 56148, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.