Do Buyouts (Still) Create Value?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 66 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tykvová, Tereza & Borell, Mariela, 2011.
"Do private equity owners increase risk of financial distress and bankruptcy?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
11-076, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tykvová, Tereza & Borell, Mariela, 2012. "Do private equity owners increase risk of financial distress and bankruptcy?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 138-150.
- M. Wright & D. S. Siegel & L. Scholes, 2012.
"Private Equity Portfolio Company Performance During The Global Recession,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
12/795, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Wilson, Nick & Wright, Mike & Siegel, Donald S. & Scholes, Louise, 2012. "Private equity portfolio company performance during the global recession," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 193-205.
- Cohn, Jonathan B. & Mills, Lillian F. & Towery, Erin M., 2014. "The evolution of capital structure and operating performance after leveraged buyouts: Evidence from U.S. corporate tax returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 469-494.
- Mao, Y., 2013. "Essays on leveraged buyouts," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5929606, Tilburg University.
- Sensoy, Berk A. & Wang, Yingdi & Weisbach, Michael S., 2013.
"Limited Partner Performance and the Maturing of the Private Equity Industry,"
Working Paper Series
2013-01, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Berk A. Sensoy & Yingdi Wang & Michael S. Weisbach, 2013. "Limited Partner Performance and the Maturing of the Private Equity Industry," NBER Working Papers 18793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gill, Andrej & Visnjic, Nikolai, 2013. "Insight private equity," SAFE Working Paper Series 23, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Robert Couch & Michael Dothan & Wei Wu, 2012. "Interest Tax Shields: A Barrier Options Approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 123-146, July.
- Mao, Y. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2013. "Do Managers Manipulate Earnings Prior to Management Buyouts?," Discussion Paper 2013-055, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Valkama, Petri & Maula, Markku & Nikoskelainen, Erkki & Wright, Mike, 2013. "Drivers of holding period firm-level returns in private equity-backed buyouts," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2378-2391.
- Erich Battistin & Paolo Bortoluzzi & Fabio Buttignon & Martina Serafini & Marco Vedovato, 2013. "The Effects of Private Equity on Targets: Majority versus Minority Investments," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0167, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Fahlenbrach, Rüdiger, 2013.
"CEO contract design: How do strong principals do it?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 659-674.
- Henrik CRONQVIST & Rüdiger FAHLENBRACH, . "CEO Contract Design: How Do Strong Principals Do It?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 11-14, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Braun, Reiner & Engel, Nico, 2011. "Value creation and pricing in buyouts: Empirical evidence from Europe and North America," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 146-161.
- Marquez, Robert & Singh, Rajdeep, 2013. "The economics of club bidding and value creation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 493-505.
- Scellato, Giuseppe & Ughetto, Elisa, 2013. "Real effects of private equity investments: Evidence from European buyouts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2642-2649.
- Boucly, Quentin & Sraer, David & Thesmar, David, 2011. "Growth LBOs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 432-453.
- João Pinto & Mário Coutinho dos Santos, 2014. "Corporate Financing Choices after the 2007-2008 Financial Crisis," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 03, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Wang, Yingdi, 2012. "Secondary buyouts: Why buy and at what price?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 1306-1325.
- Richard A. Hunt & Bret Fund, 2012. "Reassessing the Practical and Theoretical Influence of Entrepreneurship Through Acquisition," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 16(1), pages 29-56, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.