Optimal Debt and Equity Values in the Presence of Chapter 7 and Chapter 11
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal The Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 62 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (06)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hisashi Nakamura, 2012. "A Continuous-Time Analysis of Optimal Restructuring of Contracts with Costly Information Disclosure," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 119-147, May.
- Pascal François & Alon Raviv, 2014. "Heterogeneous Beliefs and the Choice Between Private Restructuring and Formal Bankruptcy," Cahiers de recherche 1401, CIRPEE.
- Mjøs, Aksel & Persson, Svein-Arne, 2008. "Level dependent annuities: Defaults of multiple degrees," Discussion Papers 2008/6, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Winsen, Joseph K., 2010. "An overview of project finance binomial loan valuation," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 84-89, April.
- Realdon, Marco, 2013. "Credit risk, valuation and fundamental analysis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 77-90.
- Hanson, Samuel G. & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Schuermann, Til, 2008.
"Firm heterogeneity and credit risk diversification,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 583-612, September.
- Samuel Hanson & M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann, 2005. "Firm Heterogeneity and Credit Risk Diversification," CESifo Working Paper Series 1531, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martina Nardon, 2005. "Valuing defaultable bonds: an excursion time approach," Finance 0511015, EconWPA.
- Lee, Seung-Hyun & Yamakawa, Yasuhiro & Peng, Mike W. & Barney, Jay B., 2011. "How do bankruptcy laws affect entrepreneurship development around the world?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 505-520, September.
- Bruche, Max & Naqvi, Hassan, 2010. "A structural model of debt pricing with creditor-determined liquidation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 951-967, May.
- Annabi, Amira & Breton, Michèle & François, Pascal, 2012. "Resolution of financial distress under Chapter 11," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 1867-1887.
- Annabi, Amira & Breton, Michèle & François, Pascal, 2012. "Game theoretic analysis of negotiations under bankruptcy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 603-613.
- Anderson, Ronald W & Carverhill, Andrew, 2007. "Liquidity and Capital Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 6044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shibata, Takashi & Tian, Yuan, 2012. "Debt reorganization strategies with complete verification under information asymmetry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 141-160.
- Adriana Breccia & William Perraudin, 2010. "Debt Valuation and Chapter 22," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1015, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Shibata, Takashi & Tian, Yuan, 2010. "Reorganization strategies and securities valuation under asymmetric information," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 412-426, June.
- Gryglewicz, Sebastian, 2011. "A theory of corporate financial decisions with liquidity and solvency concerns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 365-384, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.