Financial Contracting and Leverage Induced Over- and Under-Investment Incentives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 45 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schuhmacher, Joachim, 1998. "Seniority Structure and Financial Intermediation," Discussion Paper Serie A 583, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Saravia, Diego, 2010.
"On the role and effects of IMF seniority,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1024-1044, October.
- Diego Saravia, 2007. "On the Role and Effects of IMF Seniority," Documentos de Trabajo 317, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Diego Saravia, 2009. "On The Role and Effects of IMF Seniority," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 538, Central Bank of Chile.
- Diego Saravia, 2004. "On the Role and E ects of IMF Seniority," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 131, Econometric Society.
- Mehdi Elhaei Sahar & Seyed Ali Vaez, 2013. "Information Asymmetry and Financing Decisions: Evidence from Iran Stock Exchange," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 105-110, July.
- van 't Veld, Klaas T. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 2000.
"Fitting the glass slipper: optimal capital structure in the face of liability,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt5nb497vk, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Veld, Klaas T. van 't & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K, 2000. "Fitting the glass slipper: optimal capital structure in the face of liability," CUDARE Working Paper Series 917, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Gregory E. Goering & T. Harikumar, 1999. "Investment decisions and managerial compensation design in the presence of product market rivalry," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 87-97.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Hauswald, Robert, 2000. "Risk shifting and long-term contracts : evidence from the Ras Gas Project," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2469, The World Bank.
- Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2004. "Financing Technology: An Assessment of Theory and Practice," CEIS Research Paper 43, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Braouezec, Yann, 2009. "Financing constraint, over-investment and market-to-book ratio," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 13-22, March.
- Stanley D. Longhofer, 1994. "Bankruptcy rules and debt contracting: on the relative efficiency of absolute priority, proportionate priority, and first-come, first-served rules," Working Paper 9415, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.