Growth Opportunities and Risk-Taking by Financial Intermediaries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 42 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anlong Li & Peter Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian & James B. Thomson, 1995.
"Regulatory taxes, investment and financing decisions for insured banks,"
477, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Anlong Li & Peter Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian & James B. Thomson, 1993. "Regulatory taxes, investment, and financing decision for insured banks," Working Paper 9303, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Niu, Jijun, 2012. "An empirical analysis of the relation between bank charter value and risk taking," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 298-304.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2000.
"Enhancing Bank Transparency: A Re-assessment,"
Research Discussion Papers
10/2000, Bank of Finland.
- Hyytinen, A. & Takalo, T., 2000. "Enhancing Bank Transparency: a Re-assessment," University of Helsinki, Department of Economics 492, Department of Economics.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2002. "Enchancing Bank Transparency : A Re-assessment," Discussion Papers 828, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Acharya, Viral V, 2002.
"Is the International Convergence of Capital Adequacy Regulation Desirable?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3253, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya, 2003. "Is the International Convergence of Capital Adequacy Regulation Desirable?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2745-2782, December.
- Robert W. Klein & Paul R. Kleindorfer, 1999. "The Supply of Catastrophe Insurance Under Regulatory Constraints," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-25, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2003.
"Preventing systemic crises through bank transparency,"
Research Discussion Papers
25/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Ari Hyytinen & Tuomas Takalo, 2004. "Preventing Systemic Crises through Bank Transparency," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 33(2), pages 257-273, 07.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2001. "Preventing Systemic Crises through Bank Transparency," Discussion Papers 776, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Episcopos, Athanasios, 2008. "Bank capital regulation in a barrier option framework," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1677-1686, August.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Madura, Jeff & Marciniak, Marek, 2012. "Bank capital and exposure to the financial crisis," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 377-392.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.