Valuation of Risky Assets in Arbitrage Free Economies with Frictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 41 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Driessen, J.J.A.G. & Melenberg, B. & Nijman, T.E., 1999.
"Testing Affine Term Structure Models in Case of Transaction Costs,"
1999-84, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Driessen, Joost & Melenberg, Bertrand & Nijman, Theo, 2005. "Testing affine term structure models in case of transaction costs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 201-232, May.
- Driessen, J.J.A.G. & Melenberg, B. & Nijman, T.E., 2005. "Testing affine term structure models in case of transaction costs," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-143126, Tilburg University.
- Joost Driessen & Bertrand Melenberg & Theo Nijman, 2000. "Testing Affine Term Structure Models in Case of Transaction Costs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0553, Econometric Society.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2012. "Put-Call Parity and Market Frictions," Working Papers 447, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jouini, Elyès & Kallal, Hedi, 1999. "Viability and equilibrium in securities markets with frictions," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5603, Paris Dauphine University.
- John H. Cochrane & Lars Peter Hansen, 1993.
"Asset Pricing Explorations for Macroeconomics,"
NBER Working Papers
4088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal & Clotilde Napp, 1999.
"Arbitrage and Viability in Securities Markets with Fixed Trading Costs,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
99-033, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Jouini, Elyes & Kallal, Hedi & Napp, Clotilde, 2001. "Arbitrage and viability in securities markets with fixed trading costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 197-221, April.
- Elyès Jouini & Hedi Kallal & Clotilde Napp, 2001. "Arbitrage and viability in securities markets with fixed trading costs," Post-Print halshs-00167157, HAL.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Färe, Rolf, 2011. "Efficiency analysis, shortage functions, arbitrage, and martingales," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 349-358, August.
- Renato Bruni & Francesco Cesarone & Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella, 2012. "A New Lp Model For Enhanced Indexation," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0168, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Kallio, Markku & Ziemba, William T., 2007. "Using Tucker's theorem of the alternative to simplify, review and expand discrete arbitrage theory," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2281-2302, August.
- Alejandro Balbás & MªJosé Muñoz, 1998. "Measuring the degree of fulfillment of the law of one price. Applications to financial market integration," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(2), pages 153-177, May.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Heaton, John & Luttmer, Erzo G J, 1995.
"Econometric Evaluation of Asset Pricing Models,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(2), pages 237-74.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1999.
"Viability and Equilibrium in Securities Markets with Frictions,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 275-292.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1999. "Viability and Equilibrium in Securities Markets with Frictions," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-036, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1997. "Viability and Equilibrium in Securities Markets with Frictions," Working Papers 97-07, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Charupat, Narat & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 1997. "Financial Innovations and Arbitrage Pricing in Economies with Frictions: Revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 435-447, June.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde & Kallal, Hedi, 2001. "Arbitrage and viability in securities markets with fixed trading costs," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5593, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.