The Rule 415 Experiment: Equity Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 40 (1985)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & Davidson, Wallace III & Rangan, Nanda, 1996. "Deregulation in investment banking: Industry concentration following Rule 415," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 85-113, January.
- B[oslash]hren, [Oslash]yvind & Eckbo, B. Espen & Michalsen, Dag, 1997. "Why underwrite rights offerings? Some new evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 223-261, November.
- Jermann, Urban & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2006.
"Financial Innovations and Macroeconomic Volatility,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5727, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Urban Jermann & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2006. "Financial innovations and macroeconomic volatility," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Urban Jermann & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2007. "Financial Innovations and Macroeconomic Volatility," 2007 Meeting Papers 50, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Urban Jermann & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2006. "Financial Innovations and Macroeconomic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 12308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael W. Becker & Michael S. Long, 1997. "An Explanation of Underwriting Spread Differentials on Complex Securities," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 26(2), Summer.
- Ari Pandes, J., 2010. "Bought deals: The value of underwriter certification in seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1576-1589, July.
- Karpoff, Jonathan M. & Lee, Gemma & Masulis, Ronald W., 2013. "Contracting under asymmetric information: Evidence from lockup agreements in seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 607-626.
- Lin, J. Barry & Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul, 2007. "Corporate use of derivatives and excess value of diversification," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 889-913, March.
- Autore, Don M. & Billingsley, Randall S. & Schneller, Meir I., 2009. "Information uncertainty and auditor reputation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 183-192, February.
- Muhtaseb, Majed R. & Philippatos, George C., 1995. "Shareholder wealth effects of common stock offerings," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 175-193.
- Krishnaswami, Sudha & Subramaniam, Venkat, 1999. "Information asymmetry, valuation, and the corporate spin-off decision," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 73-112, July.
- Wang, Yaping & Wu, Liansheng & Yang, Yunhong, 2009. "Does the stock market affect firm investment in China? A price informativeness perspective," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-62, January.
- McNeil, Chris R. & Moore, William T., 2005. "Dismantling internal capital markets via spinoff: effects on capital allocation efficiency and firm valuation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 253-275, March.
- Schill, Michael J., 2004. "Sailing in rough water: market volatility and corporate finance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 659-681, November.
- Zhaoxia Xu, 2007. "Do Firms Adjust Toward a Target Leverage Level?," Working Papers 07-50, Bank of Canada.
- Autore, Don M. & Kumar, Raman & Shome, Dilip K., 2008. "The revival of shelf-registered corporate equity offerings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 32-50, February.
- Heng An & William Hardin & Zhonghua Wu, 2012. "Information Asymmetry and Corporate Liquidity Management: Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trusts," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 678-704, October.
- Butler, Marty & Kraft, Arthur & Weiss, Ira S., 2007. "The effect of reporting frequency on the timeliness of earnings: The cases of voluntary and mandatory interim reports," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 181-217, July.
- Nont Dhiensiri & Akin Sayrak, 2010. "The value impact of analyst coverage," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(3), pages 306-331, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.