The Leasing Puzzle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 39 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartmann-Wendels, Thomas & Winter, Jens, 2006. "Leasing und asymmetrische Informationsverteilung," Leasing - Wissenschaft & Praxis, Universität zu Köln, Forschungsinstitut für Leasing, vol. 4(1), pages 15-27.
- Ang, James S. & Jung, Min-Je, 1998. "Explicit versus implicit contracting in the debt market: The case of leasing," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 153-169.
- Marie Christine Deghaye-Filareto & Eric Severin, 2007. "Determinants of the choice leasing vs Bank Loan: evidence from the french sme by Kacm," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00204911, HAL.
- Kang, Sungjune & Long, Michael S., 2001. "The fixed payment financing decision: To borrow or lease," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 41-55.
- Emhjellen, Magne & Løvås, Kjell & Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "LNG Project Valuation with Financial Leasing Contracts," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/15, University of Stavanger.
- Alain Capiez, 2000. "Evaluation du crédit-bail et risque de crédit," Post-Print halshs-00587435, HAL.
- Andrea Eisfeldt & Adriano Rampini, 2006.
"Leasing, Ability to Repossess, and Debt Capacity,"
2006 Meeting Papers
461, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Steven A. Sharpe & Hien H. Nguyen, 1994.
"Capital market imperfections and the incentive to lease,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
94-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sharpe, Steven A. & Nguyen, Hien H., 1995. "Capital market imperfections and the incentive to lease," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 271-294.
- Doris Neuberger & Solvig R�thke-D�ppner, 2013.
"Leasing by small enterprises,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(7), pages 535-549, April.
- Strebulaev, Ilya A. & Yang, Baozhong, 2013. "The mystery of zero-leverage firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 1-23.
- Beattie, Vivien & Goodacre, Alan & Thomson, Sarah, 2000. "Operating leases and the assessment of lease-debt substitutability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 427-470, March.
- Curtiss, Jarmila, 2012. "Determinants of Financial Capital Use: Review of theories and implications for rural businesses," Factor Markets Working Papers 123, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Olesia Verchenko, 2011. "Testing option pricing models: complete and incomplete markets," Discussion Papers 38, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Antonello Callimaci & Anne Fortin & Suzanne Landry, 2011. "Determinants of leasing propensity in Canadian listed companies," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 259-283, June.
- repec:ros:wpaper:122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark J. Eppli & John D. Benjamin, 1994. "The Evolution of Shopping Center Research: A Review and Analysis," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 5-32.
- Lin, Jane-Raung & Wang, Chia-Jane & Chou, De-Wei & Chueh, Fei-Chun, 2013. "Financial constraint and the choice between leasing and debt," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 171-182.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.