Short Sales Restrictions and Kinks on the Mean Variance Frontier
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 39 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- József Móczár, 2010. "Anatomy and Lessons of the Global Financial Crisis," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 55(4), pages 753-775.
- Voros, J. & Kriens, J. & Strijbosch, L. W. G., 1999. "A note on the kinks at the mean variance frontier," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 236-239, January.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Raffaele Miniaci, 2006.
"Optimal asset allocation based on utility maximization in the presence of market frictions,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0012, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Alessandro Bucciol & Raffaele Miniaci, 2006. "Optimal Asset Allocation Based on Utility Maximization in the Presence of Market Frictions," Working Papers ubs0605, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- William N. Goetzmann & Andrey Ukhov, 2005.
"British Investment Overseas 1870-1913: A Modern Portfolio Theory Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
11266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William N. Goetzmann & Andrey D. Ukhov, 2006. "British Investment Overseas 1870-1913: A Modern Portfolio Theory Approach," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 10(2), pages 261-300.
- William Goetzmann & Andrey Ukhov, 2005. "British Investment Overseas 1870-1913: A Modern Portfolio Theory Approach," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm445, Yale School of Management.
- Enrique Ballestero, 2005. "Mean-Semivariance Efficient Frontier: A Downside Risk Model for Portfolio Selection," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 1-15.
- Thomas J. Brennan & Andrew W. Lo, 2008.
NBER Working Papers
14525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.