Models of Stock Returns-A Comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 39 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chunsheng Zhou, 1997. "Path-dependent option valuation when the underlying path is discontinuous," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2012. "Behavioral Properties of the Representative Agent," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/2319, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Liu, Liping, 2004. "A new foundation for the mean-variance analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 229-242, October.
- Bertholon, H. & Monfort, A. & Pegoraro, F., 2007.
"Pricing and Inference with Mixtures of Conditionally Normal Processes,"
188, Banque de France.
- Henri Bertholon & Alain Monfort & Fulvio Pegoraro, 2006. "Pricing and Inference with Mixtures of Conditionally Normal Processes," Working Papers 2006-28, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Fong, Wai Mun, 1997. "Robust beta estimation: Some empirical evidence," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 167-186.
- Wu, C.C. & Lee, Jack C., 2007. "Estimation of a utility-based asset pricing model using normal mixture GARCH(1,1)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 329-349, March.
- Simon H. Yen & Jai Jen Wang, 2007. "General Equilibrium Stock Index Futures Pricing Allowing for Event Risk," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 6(2), pages 103-119, August.
- Rodríguez, Mª Araceli, 2005. "Nueva Evidencia Empírica sobre las Turbulencias Cambiarias de la Peseta Española. 1989-1998/New Evidence about Turbulences on the Spanish Peseta. 1989-1998s," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 207-230, Abril.
- ROCKINGER, Michael & JONDEAU, Eric, 1999.
"The Tail Behavior of Stock Returns: Emerging versus Mature Markets,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
668, HEC Paris.
- Jondeau, E. & Rockinger, M., 1999. "The Tail Behavior of Sotck Returns: Emerging Versus Mature Markets," Working papers 66, Banque de France.
- Christofides, A. & Tanyi, B. & Christofides, S. & Whobrey, D. & Christofides, N., 1999. "The optimal discretization of probability density functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 475-486, October.
- Chunsheng Zhou, 1997. "A jump-diffusion approach to modeling credit risk and valuing defaultable securities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lin, Bing-Huei & Yeh, Shih-Kuo, 2000. "On the distribution and conditional heteroscedasticity in Taiwan stock prices," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 367-395, December.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00523371 is not listed on IDEAS
- En-Der Su & Feng-Jeng Lin, 2012. "Two-State Volatility Transition Pricing and Hedging of TXO Options," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 259-287, March.
- Peiro, Amado, 1999. "Skewness in financial returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 847-862, June.
- Guo, Chen, 1998. "Option pricing with stochastic volatility following a finite Markov Chain," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 407-415.
- Li, Minqiang & Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng, 2011. "Reduce computation in profile empirical likelihood method," MPRA Paper 33744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berchtold, Andre, 2003. "Mixture transition distribution (MTD) modeling of heteroscedastic time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 399-411, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.