A Theory of Capital Structure Relevance under Imperfect Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 37 (1982)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miglo, Anton, 2012. "Multi-stage investment, long-term asymmetric information and equity issues," MPRA Paper 46692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John C. Persons, . "Fully Revealing Equilibria with Suboptimal Investment," Research in Financial Economics 9507, Ohio State University.
- Zhao, Jianmei & Katchova, Ani L. & Barry, Peter J., 2004. "Testing The Pecking Order Theory And The Signaling Theory For Farm Businesses," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20215, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Viet Anh Dang, 2005. "Testing the Trade-off and Pecking Order Theory: Some UK Evidence," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 28, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Suchard, Jo-Ann, 2005. "The use of stand alone warrants as unique capital raising instruments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1095-1112, May.
- Krishnaswami, Sudha & Yaman, Devrim, 2007. "Contracting costs and the window of opportunity for straight debt issues," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 869-888, March.
- Mark Bayless & Kelly Price & Margaret Monroe Smoller, 2005. "Firm characteristics, market conditions, and the pattern of performance after seasoned equity offers," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(9), pages 611-622.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2003. "The Capital Structure of Finnish Biotechnology SMEs - An empirical analysisi," Discussion Papers 864, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Clara Cardone & Maria-Jose Casasola & Margarita Samartin, 2005. "Do Banking Relationships Improve Credit Conditions For Spanish Smes?," Business Economics Working Papers wb052806, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Lee, Hei-Wai & Gentry, James A., 1995. "An empirical study of the corporate choice among common stock, convertible bonds and straight debt: A cash flow interpretation," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 397-419.
- Persons, John C., 2000. "Fully revealing equilibria with suboptimal investment," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 331-344, September.
- Salman Shah & Anjan V. Thakor, 2004.
"Optimal Capital Structure and Project Financing,"
- Paul K. Chaney & Anjan V. Thakor, 2004.
"Incentive Effects of Benevolent Intervention - The case of government loan guarantees,"
- Chaney, Paul K. & Thakor, Anjan V., 1985. "Incentive effects of benevolent intervention : The case of government loan guarantees," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 169-189, March.
- Ke, Mei-Chu & Liang Liao, Tung & Hsu, Hong-Ming, 2007. "Some new evidence on bond initial public offerings in the Taiwan Stock Exchange: An industrial perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 378(2), pages 357-373.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 1992. "Developing country capital structures and emerging stock markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 933, The World Bank.
- Suchard, Jo-Ann, 2007. "The impact of rights issues of convertible debt in Australian markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 187-202, July.
- Ang, James S. & Kraizberg, Elli, 2004. "An analysis of a strategy for management to separate and reward supportive shareholders," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 639-658, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.