Forward and Futures Prices: Evidence from the Foreign Exchange Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 36 (1981)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christie-David, Rohan & Chaudhry, Mukesh, 2000. "Currency futures, news releases, and uncertainty resolution," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 109-127.
- Pan, Ming-Shiun & Chan, Kam C. & C.W. Fok, Robert, 1997. "Do currency futures prices follow random walks?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Jonathan Kearns, 2007. "Commodity Currencies: Why Are Exchange Rate Futures Biased if Commodity Futures Are Not?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(260), pages 60-73, 03.
- Berglund, T. & Kabir, R., 1995. "What explains the difference between the futures' price and its "fair" value? : evidence from the european options exchange," Discussion Paper 1995-83, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chris D'Souza, 2002. "How Do Canadian Banks That Deal in Foreign Exchange Hedge Their Exposure to Risk?," Working Papers 02-34, Bank of Canada.
- Bühler, Wolfgang & Kempf, Alexander, 1994. "Optimale Arbitragestrategien in Terminmärkten," ZEW Discussion Papers 94-10, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- A. Bellier-Delienne, 2005. "Synthèse sur les Options de Livraison dans les Contrats à Terme," THEMA Working Papers 2005-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Lioui, Abraham, 1998. "Currency risk hedging: Futures vs. forward," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-81, January.
- Bernoth, Kerstin & von Hagen, Jürgen & de Vries, Casper, 2012.
"The forward premium puzzle and latent factors day by day,"
Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century
62017, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Jürgen von Hagen & Casper G. de Vries, 2010. "The Forward Premium Puzzle and Latent Factors Day by Day," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 989, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bernoth, Kerstin & de Vries, Casper G & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2010. "The Forward Premium Puzzle and Latent Factors Day by Day," CEPR Discussion Papers 7772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Juergen von Hagen & Casper de Vries, 2010. "The Forward Premium Puzzle and Latent Factors Day by Day," DNB Working Papers 246, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Desvilles, Gilles, 1999. "Un cadre unifié pour les contrats à terme," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9850, Paris Dauphine University.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg & Leah G. Traub, 2006. "Price discovery in the foreign currency futures and spot market," Staff Reports 262, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- John Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum, 1996. "Time-Varying Risk Premia in the Foreign Currency Futures Basis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 281., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Annie Koh & Richard M. Levich, 1989. "Synthetic Eurocurrency Interest Rate Futures Contracts: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 3055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hodrick, Robert J. & Srivastava, Sanjay, 1987.
"Foreign currency futures,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 1-24, February.
- Sercu, Piet & Wu, Xueping, 2000. "Cross- and delta-hedges: Regression- versus price-based hedge ratios," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 735-757, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.