Two-State Option Pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 34 (1979)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier R. Navas, 2001.
"On the robustness of least-squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for pricing American derivatives,"
Economics Working Papers
543, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier Navas, 2003. "On the Robustness of Least-Squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for Pricing American Derivatives," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 107-128, May.
- Ben-Ameur, Hatem & de Frutos, Javier & Fakhfakh, Tarek & Diaby, Vacaba, 2013. "Upper and lower bounds for convex value functions of derivative contracts," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 69-75.
- Jens Carsten Jackwerth & George M. Constantinaides & Stylianos Perrakis, 2005.
"Option Pricing: Real and Risk-Neutral Distributions,"
CoFE Discussion Paper
05-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Constantinides, George M. & Jackwerth, Jens Carsten & Perrakis, Stylianos, 2007. "Option Pricing: Real and Risk-Neutral Distributions," MPRA Paper 11637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ostermark, Ralf, 1998. "Call option pricing and replication under economic friction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 184-195, July.
- K. Sandmann & Reimer, M., 1995. "A Discrete Time Approach for European and American Barrier Options," Discussion Paper Serie B 272, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Lesseig, Vance P. & Stock, Duane, 2000. "Impact of Correlation of Asset Value and Interest Rates upon Duration and Convexity of Risky Debt," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 289-301, September.
- Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Marnay, Chris & Wiser, Ryan H., 2007. "Real options valuation of US federal renewable energy research, development, demonstration, and deployment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 265-279, January.
- Klingelhöfer, Heinz Eckart, 2009. "Investments in EOP-technologies and emissions trading - Results from a linear programming approach and sensitivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 370-383, July.
- Ruas, João Pedro & Dias, José Carlos & Vidal Nunes, João Pedro, 2013. "Pricing and static hedging of American-style options under the jump to default extended CEV model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4059-4072.
- Marreco, Juliana de Moraes & Carpio, Lucio Guido Tapia, 2006. "Flexibility valuation in the Brazilian power system: A real options approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3749-3756, December.
- Jan Vlachý, 2009. "Solving the Capacity Optimization Problem under Demand Uncertainty," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 12(34), pages 97-116, (4).
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple, 1996. "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Pricing Derivative Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-17, CIRANO.
- Bjork, Tomas, 2009. "Arbitrage Theory in Continuous Time," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199574742, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.