The Capital Formation Problem in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 34 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1984.
"Taxation, Corporate Financial Policy and the Cost of Capital,"
NBER Working Papers
1026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1983. "Taxation, Corporate Financial Policy and the Cost of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 905-40, September.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1980.
"Inflation, Taxation, and Corporate Behavior,"
NBER Working Papers
0588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1983.
"Risk, inflation, and the stock market,"
1423-83., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Scott Mayfield, E., 2004. "Estimating the market risk premium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 465-496, September.
- Alberto Giovannini, 1989. "Uncertainty and Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 2296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barsky, Robert B, 1989.
"Why Don't the Prices of Stocks and Bonds Move Together?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1132-45, December.
- Robert B. Barsky, 1986. "Why Don't the Prices of Stocks and Bonds Move Together?," NBER Working Papers 2047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Modigliani, Franco. & Cohn, Richard A., 1984. "Inflation and corporate financial management," Working papers 1572-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Frankel, David M., 2007. "Adaptive Expectations and Stock Market Crashes," Staff General Research Papers 12817, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David F. Bradford, 1982. "Issues in the Design of Saving and Investment Incentives," NBER Working Papers 0637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mele, Antonio, 2004.
"General Properties of Rational Stock-Market Fluctuations,"
153, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Antonio Mele, 2004. "General Properties of Rational Stock-Market Fluctuations," FMG Discussion Papers dp489, Financial Markets Group.
- Antonio Mele, 2004. "General Properties of Rational Stock-Market Fluctuations," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 223, Econometric Society.
- Schröder, David & Esterer, Florian, 2012. "A new measure of equity duration: The duration-based explanation of the value premium revisited," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62077, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Shaun K. Roache & Alexander P. Attie, 2009. "Inflation Hedging for Long-Term Investors," IMF Working Papers 09/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Sheng Cheng Hu, 1983.
"The Allocation of Capital Between Residential and Nonresidential Uses: Taxes, Inflation and Capital Market Constraints,"
NBER Working Papers
0718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hendershott, Patric H & Hu, Sheng Cheng, 1983. " The Allocation of Capital between Residential and Nonresidential Uses: Taxes, Inflation and Capital Market Constraints," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 795-812, June.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Roger D. Huang, 1985. "Debt and Equity Yields: 1926-80," NBER Working Papers 1142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.