The Capital Formation Problem in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 34 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Mele, 2004.
"General Properties of Rational Stock-Market Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
223, Econometric Society.
- Mele, Antonio, 2004. "General Properties of Rational Stock-Market Fluctuations," Economics Series 153, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Antonio Mele, 2004. "General Properties of Rational Stock-Market Fluctuations," FMG Discussion Papers dp489, Financial Markets Group.
- Sellin, Peter, 1998. "Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series 72, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1983.
"Risk, Inflation, and the Stock Market,"
NBER Working Papers
1186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samih Antoine Azar, 2013. "The Spurious Relation between Inflation Uncertainty and Stock Returns: Evidence from the U.S," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 99-109, November.
- Hendershott, Patric H & Hu, Sheng Cheng, 1983.
" The Allocation of Capital between Residential and Nonresidential Uses: Taxes, Inflation and Capital Market Constraints,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 795-812, June.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Sheng Cheng Hu, 1983. "The Allocation of Capital Between Residential and Nonresidential Uses: Taxes, Inflation and Capital Market Constraints," NBER Working Papers 0718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Roger H, 1984.
"Inflation, Taxation, and Corporate Behavior,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 99(2), pages 312-27, May.
- Schröder, David & Esterer, Florian, 2012. "A new measure of equity duration: The duration-based explanation of the value premium revisited," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62077, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Robert B. Barsky, 1986.
"Why Don't the Prices of Stocks and Bonds Move Together?,"
NBER Working Papers
2047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barsky, Robert B, 1989. "Why Don't the Prices of Stocks and Bonds Move Together?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1132-45, December.
- repec:asi:ajoerj:2013:p:654-662 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaun K. Roache & Alexander P. Attie, 2009. "Inflation Hedging for Long-Term Investors," IMF Working Papers 09/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1983.
"Taxation, Corporate Financial Policy and the Cost of Capital,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 905-40, September.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1984. "Taxation, Corporate Financial Policy and the Cost of Capital," NBER Working Papers 1026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Modigliani, Franco. & Cohn, Richard A., 1984. "Inflation and corporate financial management," Working papers 1572-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Scott Mayfield, E., 2004. "Estimating the market risk premium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 465-496, September.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Roger D. Huang, 1985. "Debt and Equity Yields: 1926-80," NBER Working Papers 1142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, David M., 2007. "Adaptive Expectations and Stock Market Crashes," Staff General Research Papers 12817, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David F. Bradford, 1982. "Issues in the Design of Saving and Investment Incentives," NBER Working Papers 0637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Giovannini, 1989. "Uncertainty and Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 2296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.