The Impact of Taxes, Risk and Relative Security Supplies on Interest Rate Differentials
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 33 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Joe Peek, 1989.
"Treasury Bill Rates in the 1970s and 1980s,"
NBER Working Papers
3036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wu, Chunchi & Yu, Chih-Hsien, 1996. "Risk aversion and the yield of corporate debt," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 267-281, March.
- Timothy Q. Cook, 1980. "Determinants of the spread between Treasury bill and private sector money market rates," Working Paper 79-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1979. "The Decline in Aggregate Share Values: Inflation, Taxation, Risk and Profitability," NBER Working Papers 0370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas A. Lawler, 1978. "Measuring the default risk of bonds using yields to maturity," Working Paper 78-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1995. "The impact of default risk on the prices of options and other derivative securities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 299-322, May.
- Marcel Peter & MartÃn Grandes, 2005. "How Important is Sovereign Risk in Determining Corporate Default Premia? the Case of South Africa," IMF Working Papers 05/217, International Monetary Fund.
- David Bowles & Holley Ulbrich & Myles Wallace, 1989. "Default Risk, Interest Differentials and Fiscal Policy: A New Look at Crowding Out," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 203-212, Jul-Sep.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1980. "Mortgage Revenue Bonds: Tax Exemption with a Vengeance," NBER Working Papers 0447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.