The Valuation of Closed-End Investment-Company Shares
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 32 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flynn, Sean M., 2005. "The Portfolio Allocation Effects of Investor Sentiment about the Ability of Managers to Beat the Market," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 77, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- William M. Gentry & Charles M. Jones & Christopher J. Mayer, 2004. "Do Stock Prices Really Reflect Fundamental Values? The Case of REITs," NBER Working Papers 10850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William M. Getry & Deen Kemsley & Christopher J. Mayer, 2003.
"Dividend Taxes and Share Prices: Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trusts,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(1), pages 261-282, 02.
- William M. Gentry & Deen Kemsley & Christopher J. Mayer, 2001. "Dividend Taxes and Share Prices: Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trusts," NBER Working Papers 8486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Doseong & Kim, Yura & Song, Kyojik Roy, 2013. "Payout policies on U.S. closed-end funds," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 345-356.
- Halkos, George, 2005. "Determining empirically behavioral and fundamental factors of discounts on closed end funds," MPRA Paper 49280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nai Jia Lee & Tien Foo Sing & Dinh Hoang Tran, 2013. "REIT Share Price and NAV Deviations: Noise or Sentiment?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(1), pages 28-47.
- Diwan, Ishac & Errunza, Vihang & Senbet, Lemma W., 1992. "The pricing of country funds and their role in capital mobilization for emerging economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1058, The World Bank.
- Dylan Thomas & Gordon Gemmill, 2002. "Noise Training, Costly Arbitrage and Asset Prices: evidence from closed-end funds," Working Papers wp02-09, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Matthew Spiegel, 1998. "Closed-End Fund Discounts in a Rational Agent Economy," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm80, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Aug 2000.
- Peter Fortune, 1991. "Stock market efficiency: an autopsy?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 17-40.
- Mitchell, Mark & Pulvino, Todd, 2012. "Arbitrage crashes and the speed of capital," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 469-490.
- Mohamed Ayadi & Hatem Ben-Ameur & Skander Lazrak & Yue Wang, 2013. "Canadian Investors and the Discount on Closed-End Funds," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 69-98, February.
- Jonathan Fletcher & Andrew Marshall, 2014. "Investor Heterogeneity and the Cross-section of U.K. Investment Trust Performance," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 67-89, February.
- Cornell, Bradfor & Liu, Quiao, 2000. "The Parent Company Puzzle: When is the Whole Worth Less Than One of its Parts?" forthcoming, Journal of Corporate Finance," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt1sv5f5xf, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Utku Uygur & Oktay Taş, 2014. "The impacts of investor sentiment on returns and conditional volatility of international stock markets," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1165-1179, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.