Capital Budgeting and the Capital Asset Pricing Model: Good News and Bad News
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 32 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Y. Campbell & Christopher Polk & Tuomo Vuolteenaho, 2005.
"Growth or Glamour? Fundamentals and Systematic Risk in Stock Returns,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
2082, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- John Campbell & Christopher Polk & Tuomo Vuolteenaho, 2005. "Growth or glamour? fundamentals and systemic risk in stock returns," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Y. Campbell & Christopher Polk & Tuomo Vuolteenaho, 2010. "Growth or Glamour? Fundamentals and Systematic Risk in Stock Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(1), pages 305-344, January.
- John Y. Campbell & Christopher Polk & Tuomo Vuolteenaho, 2005. "Growth or Glamour? Fundamentals and Systematic Risk in Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 11389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McGoun, Elton G., 2003. "Finance models as metaphors," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 421-433.
- Pongsak Suttinon & Seigo Nasu, 2010. "Real Options for Increasing Value in Industrial Water Infrastructure," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 24(12), pages 2881-2892, September.
- Gustavo Manso, 2011. "Feedback Effects of Credit Ratings," 2011 Meeting Papers 1338, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert A. Taggart, Jr., 1989. "Consistent Valuation and Cost of Capital Expressions with Corporate and Personal TAxes," NBER Working Papers 3074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Ruback, Richard S., 1954-, 1987. "Discounting rules for risky assets," Working papers 1853-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lally, Martin, 2000. "Valuation of companies and projects under differential personal taxation," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 115-133, March.
- Christopher F Baum, & Mustafa Caglayan & Neslihan Ozkan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2005. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Uncertainty onNon-Financial Firms’ Demandf or Liquidity," Working Papers 2005_26, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Fernández, Pablo, 1995. "Equivalence of the APV, WACC and flows to equity approaches to firm valuation," IESE Research Papers D/292, IESE Business School.
- Booth, Laurence, 2003. "Discounting expected values with parameter uncertainty," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 505-519, November.
- Saman Majd & Stewart C. Myers, 1985. "Valuing the Government's Tax Claim on Risky Corporate Assets," NBER Working Papers 1553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marsh, Terry A. & Merton, Robert C., 1984.
"Dividend variability and variance bounds tests for the rationality of stock market prices,"
1584-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Marsh, Terry A & Merton, Robert C, 1986. "Dividend Variability and Variance Bounds Tests for the Rationality ofStock Market Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 483-98, June.
- Manso, Gustavo, 2013. "Feedback effects of credit ratings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 535-548.
- Stewart C. Myers & Richard S. Ruback, 1987. "Discounting Rules for Risky Assets," NBER Working Papers 2219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bellalah, Mondher, 2000. "Le choix des investissements et les options réelles : une revue de la littérature," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9845, Paris Dauphine University.
- Saman Majd & Stewart C. Myers, 1986. "Tax Asymmetries and Corporate Income Tax Reform," NBER Working Papers 1924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samis, Michael & Davis, Graham A. & Laughton, David & Poulin, Richard, 2005. "Valuing uncertain asset cash flows when there are no options: A real options approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 285-298, December.
- Sbuelz, Alessandro & Caliari, Marco, 2012. "Revisiting corporate growth options in the presence of state-dependent cashflow risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 286-294.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.