Simple Criteria for Optimal Portfolio Selection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 31 (1976)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fogarty, James Joseph & Sadler, Rohan, 2012. "To Save or Savour: A Review of Wine Investment," Working Papers 139663, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Alan J. Ziobrowski & Brigitte J. Ziobrowski, 1993. "Hedging Foreign Investments in U.S. Real Estate with Currency Options," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(1), pages 27-54.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, .
"Portfolio Analysis of Latin American Stock Markets,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
33820afad90814b2158b0366c, Penn Economics Department.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, . ""Portfolio Analysis of Latin American Stock Markets''," CARESS Working Papres 97-08, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J., 1997. "Modern portfolio theory, 1950 to date," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1743-1759, December.
- Gupta, R. & Donleavy, G.D., 2009. "Benefits of diversifying investments into emerging markets with time-varying correlations: An Australian perspective," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 160-177, April.
- Syam, Siddhartha S., 1998. "A dual ascent method for the portfolio selection problem with multiple constraints and linked proposals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 196-207, July.
- Kwan, Clarence C. Y., 1995. "Optimal portfolio selection under institutional procedures for short selling," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 871-889, August.
- Meyer, Thomas O. & Rose, Lawrence C., 2003. "The persistence of international diversification benefits before and during the Asian crisis," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 217-242, July.
- Bick, Avi, 2004. "The mathematics of the portfolio frontier: a geometry-based approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 337-361, May.
- Bai, Zhidong & Li, Hua & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2013. "The best estimation for high-dimensional Markowitz mean-variance optimization," MPRA Paper 43862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Chen & Frank Fabozzi & Dashan Huang, 2012. "Portfolio revision under mean-variance and mean-CVaR with transaction costs," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 509-526, November.
- Alan J. Ziobrowski & James W. Boyd, 1992. "Leverage and Foreign Investment in U.S. Real Estate," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 7(1), pages 33-58.
- Alan J. Ziobrowski & Richard Curcio, 1991. "Diversification Benefits of U.S. Real Estate to Foreign Investors," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(2), pages 119-142.
- Haas, Markus & Mittnik, Stefan, 2008. "Multivariate regimeswitching GARCH with an application to international stock markets," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Cumova, Denisa & Nawrocki, David, 2014. "Portfolio optimization in an upside potential and downside risk framework," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 68-89.
- Cumova, Denisa & Nawrocki, David, 2011. "A symmetric LPM model for heuristic mean-semivariance analysis," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 217-236, May.
- Jensen, Bjarne Astrup, 2001. "Mean variance efficient portfolios by linear programming: A review of some portfolio selection criteria of Elton, Gruber and Padberg," Working Papers 2001-2, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- C.Y. Kwan, Clarence, 1999. "A note on market-neutral portfolio selection," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 773-800, May.
- Levy, Moshe & Ritov, Yaacov, 2001. "Portfolio Optimization with Many Assets: The Importance of Short-Selling," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt41x4t67m, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Sankaran, Jayaram K. & Patil, Ajay A., 1999. "On the optimal selection of portfolios under limited diversification," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1655-1666, November.
- Kwan, Clarence C. Y., 1997. "Portfolio selection under institutional procedures for short selling: Normative and market-equilibrium considerations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 369-391, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.