Asset Leasing in Competitive Capital Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 31 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adriano Rampini & Andrea Eisfeldt, 2007.
"Leasing, Ability to Repossess, and Debt Capacity,"
07-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- John Benjamin & Chris de la Torre & Jim Musumeci, 1998. "Rationales for Real Estate Leasing versus Owning," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(3), pages 223-238.
- Joseph D. Albert & Willard McIntosh, 1989. "Identifying Risk-Adjusted Indifference Rents for Alternative Operating Leases," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 4(3), pages 81-94.
- Bhimani, Al & Hausken, Kjell & Ncube , Mthuli, 2009.
"Agent Takeover Risk of Principal in Outsourcing Relationships,"
UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance
2009/2, University of Stavanger.
- Alnoor Bhimani & Kjell Hausken & Mthuli Ncube, 2010. "Agent takeover risk of principal in outsourcing relationships," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(4), pages 329-340.
- E. Philip Jones & Robert A. Taggart, Jr., 1984. "Taxes and Ownership Structure: Corporations, Partnerships and Royalty Trusts," NBER Working Papers 1441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ezzell, John R. & Vora, Premal P., 2001. "Leasing versus purchasing: Direct evidence on a corporation's motivations for leasing and consequences of leasing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 33-47.
- Emhjellen, Magne & Løvås, Kjell & Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "LNG Project Valuation with Financial Leasing Contracts," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/15, University of Stavanger.
- Fayez A. Elayan & Thomas O. Meyer & Jingyu Li, 2006. "Evidence from Tax-Exempt Firms on Motives for Participating in Sale-Leaseback Agreements," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(4), pages 381-410.
- Christopher A. Manning, 1991. "Leasing Versus Purchase of Corporate Real Property: Leases with Residual Equity Interests," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(1), pages 79-86.
- Mark J. Eppli & John D. Benjamin, 1994. "The Evolution of Shopping Center Research: A Review and Analysis," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 5-32.
- Chemmanur, Thomas & Jiao, Yawen & Yan, An, 2010. "A theory of contractual provisions in leasing," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 116-142, January.
- Patterson, Brian & Hanson, Steven D. & Robison, Lindon J., 1998. "Characteristics Of Farmland Leasing In The North Central United States," Staff Papers 11610, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jacques Sarremejeanne, 2011. "Les déterminants financiers des cessions-bail," Post-Print hal-00650571, HAL.
- Trigeorgis, Lenos, 1996. "Evaluating leases with complex operating options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 315-329, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.