Efficient Capital Markets: Reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 31 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christos Alexakis, 2011. "Financial Crisis, Ownership Effect and Investors Sentiment: Empirical Evidence from the Banking Sector in Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 3-18.
- repec:eme:jrfpps:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:195-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruce McGough & Andrew J. Plantinga & Bill Provencher, 2004.
"The Dynamic Behavior of Efficient Timber Prices,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(1), pages 95-108.
- Frankfurter, George M. & McGoun, Elton G., 1999. "Ideology and the theory of financial economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 159-177, June.
- Schaetzle, Dominik, 2011. "Ratingagenturen in der neoklassischen Finanzierungstheorie: Eine Auswertung empirischer Studien zum Informationsgehalt von Ratings," Arbeitspapiere 110, Westfälsche Wilhelms-Universität Münster (WWU), Institut für Genossenschaftswesen.
- Mouri, Nacef & Sarkar, M.B. & Frye, Melissa, 2012. "Alliance portfolios and shareholder value in post-IPO firms: The moderating roles of portfolio structure and firm-level uncertainty," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 355-371.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.