The Adjustment of Beta Forecasts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 30 (1975)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gangemi, Michael & Brooks, Robert & Faff, Robert, 1999. "Mean reversion and the forecasting of country betas: a note," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 231-245.
- Nawazish Mirza & Ghalia Shabbir, 2005. "The Death of CAPM: A Critical Review," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 35-54, Jul-Dec.
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1978. "A simple model of risk and return on long-lived tangible assets," Working papers 1036-78., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Jayaraman, Prabha, 2012. "Empirical analysis of the forecast error impact of classical and bayesian beta adjustment techniques," MPRA Paper 37662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nawazish Mirza & Daniel Danny Simatupang, 2004. "Comparative Systematic Risk Analysis: Evidence on the Banking Sector in the United States, Western Europe and South East Asia," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 149-173, Jan-June.
- Kaplan, Steven N & Ruback, Richard S, 1995.
" The Valuation of Cash Flow Forecasts: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1059-93, September.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Richard S. Ruback, 1994. "The Valuation of Cash Flow Forecasts: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 4724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Choudhry, Taufiq & Lu, Lin & Peng, Ke, 2010. "Time-varying beta and the Asian financial crisis: Evidence from the Asian industrial sectors," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 228-234, December.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 2005. "Time-varying beta and the Asian financial crisis: Evidence from Malaysian and Taiwanese firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 93-118, January.
- Stephen Gray, & Jason Hall & Drew Kleas & Alan McCrystal, 2009. "Bias, stability, and predictive ability in the measurement of systematic risk," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 220-236, November.
- Wittkemper, Hans-Georg & Steiner, Manfred, 1996. "Using neural networks to forecast the systematic risk of stocks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 577-588, May.
- Shu Wing Ho & Alan Lee & Alastair Marsden, 2011. "Use of Bayesian Estimates to determine the Volatility Parameter Input in the Black-Scholes and Binomial Option Pricing Models," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 74-96, December.
- Bartholdy, Jan & Peare, Paula, 2005. "Estimation of expected return: CAPM vs. Fama and French," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 407-427.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.