Comparative Analysis of Risk Measures: France and the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 29 (1974)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pasaribu, Rowland Bismark Fernando, 2009.
"Koreksi Bias Koefisien Beta
[Non-Synchronous Trading In Indonesia Stock Exchange]," MPRA Paper 39874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grandes, Martin & Panigo, Demian T. & Pasquini, Ricardo A., 2010. "On the estimation of the cost of equity in Latin America," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 373-389, December.
- J. Andrew Coutts & Terence Mills & Jennifer Roberts, 1997. "Time series and cross-section parameter stability in the market model: the implications for event studies," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 243-259.
- Hawawini, Gabriel, 1979. "An assessment of risk in thinner markets: the Belgian case," MPRA Paper 33971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beer, Francisca Marie, 1997. "Estimation of risk on the Brussels Stock Exchange: Methodological issues and empirical results," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 83-94.
- Nawazish Mirza & Ghalia Shabbir, 2005. "The Death of CAPM: A Critical Review," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 35-54, Jul-Dec.
- Nawazish Mirza & Daniel Danny Simatupang, 2004. "Comparative Systematic Risk Analysis: Evidence on the Banking Sector in the United States, Western Europe and South East Asia," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 149-173, Jan-June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.