Leverage, Risk Of Ruin And The Cost Of Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 22 (1967)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert M. Hull, 2011. "Debt-equity decision-making with and without growth," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(8), pages 765-787, August.
- Ntogwa Ng’habi Bundala, 2012. "Do Tanzanian Companies Practice Pecking Order Theory, Agency Cost Theory or Trade-Off Theory? An Empirical Study in Tanzanian Listed Companies," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 401-422.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Martin, Anna D. & Nishikawa, Takeshi, 2009. "Changes in risk of foreign firms listed in the U.S. following Sarbanes-Oxley," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-205, July.
- Boehe, Dirk Michael & Barin Cruz, Luciano, 2013. "Gender and Microfinance Performance: Why Does the Institutional Context Matter?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 121-135.
- Schauten, M.B.J. & Spronk, J., 2006. "Optimal Capital Structure: Reflections on Economic and Other Values," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-074-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Monda, Barbara & Giorgino, Marco & Modolin, Ileana, 2013. "Rationales for Corporate Risk Management - A Critical Literature Review," MPRA Paper 45420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Abdul Rashid, 2014.
"The Response Of Firms' Leverage To Risk: Evidence From Uk Public Versus Nonpublic Manufacturing Firms,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(1), pages 341-363, 01.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Abdul Rashid, 2013. "The Response of Firms' Leverage to Risk: Evidence from UK Public versus Non-Public ManufacturingFirms," CFI Discussion Papers 1302, Centre for Finance and Investment, Heriot Watt University.
- Su, Lixin (Nancy) & Zhao, Xuezhou (Rachel) & Zhou, Gaoguang (Stephen), 2014. "Do customers respond to the disclosure of internal control weakness?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1508-1518.
- Dimiter Rafailov, 2003. "Determinants of the capital structure of the Bulgarian firms," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 47-65.
- Kristoffer Glover & Gerhard Hambusch, 2013.
"The Trade-off Theory Revisited: On the Effect of Operating Leverage,"
Research Paper Series
329, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kristoffer J. Glover & Gerhard Hambusch, 2014. "The trade-off theory revisited: on the effect of operating leverage," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 2-22, January.
- Larry D. Wall & Pamela P. Peterson, 1996. "Banks' responses to binding regulatory capital requirements," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Mar, pages 1-17.
- Tarek Ghazouani, 2013. "The Capital Structure through the Trade-Off Theory: Evidence from Tunisian Firm," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 625-636.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.