How Destructive Is Creative Destruction? Effects Of Job Loss On Job Mobility, Withdrawal And Income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Economic Association in its journal Journal of the European Economic Association.
Volume (Year): 9 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Øivind Anti Nilsen & Katrine Holm Reiso, 2011.
"Scarring Effects of Unemployment,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3675, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nilsen, Øivind A. & Reiso, Katrine Holm, 2011. "Scarring effects of unemployment," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 26/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Reiso, Katrine Holm, 2011. "Scarring Effects of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 6198, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2012.
"Losing Heart? The Effect of Job Displacement on Health,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2012. "Losing Heart? The Effect of Job Displacement on Health," NBER Working Papers 18660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Black, Sandra & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2013. "Losing Heart? The Effect of Job Displacement on Health," CEPR Discussion Papers 9276, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christoph Basten & Andreas Fagereng & Kjetil Telle, 2012.
"Saving and Portfolio Allocation Before and After Job Loss,"
KOF Working papers
12-298, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Christoph Basten & Andreas Fagereng & Kjetil Telle, 2012. "Saving and portfolio allocation before and after job loss," Discussion Papers 672, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Putkuri, Hanna, 2012. "Household optimism and borrowing," Research Discussion Papers 21/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Huttunen, Kristiina & Kellokumpu, Jenni, 2012.
"The Effect of Job Displacement on Couples' Fertility Decisions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6707, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kristiina Huttunen & Jenni Kellokumpu, 2012. "The Effect of Job Displacement on Couples? Fertility Decisions," Working Papers 29, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Huttunen, Kristiina & Kellokumpu, Jenni, 2012. "The effect of job displacement on couples' fertility decisions," MPRA Paper 36964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Østhus, Ståle, 2012. "Health effects of downsizing survival and job loss in Norway," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(5), pages 946-953.
- Bergemann, Annette & Grönqvist, Erik & Gudbjörnsdottir, Soffia, 2011. "The effects of job displacement on the onset and progression of diabetes," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48695, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Henry Ohlsson & Donald Storrie, 2012.
"Long-term effects of public policy for displaced workers in Sweden: Shipyard workers in the west and miners in the north,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(5), pages 514-538, April.
- Ohlsson, Henry & Storrie, Donald, 2007. "Long term effects of public policy for displaced workers in Sweden – shipyard workers in the West and miners in the North," Working Paper Series 2007:19, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Browning, Martin & Heinesen, Eskil, 2012. "Effect of job loss due to plant closure on mortality and hospitalization," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 599-616.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.