Do House Prices Drive Consumption Growth? The Coincident Cycles Of House Prices And Consumption In The Uk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Economic Association in its journal Journal of the European Economic Association.
Volume (Year): 9 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (06)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolai Roussanov & Michael Michaux & Hui Chen, 2011.
"Houses as ATMs? Mortgage Refinancing and Macroeconomic Uncertainty,"
2011 Meeting Papers
1369, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hui Chen & Michael Michaux & Nikolai Roussanov, 2013. "Houses as ATMs? Mortgage Refinancing and Macroeconomic Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 19421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Muellbauer, 2012.
"When is a housing market overheated enough to threaten stability?,"
Economics Series Working Papers
623, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John Muellbauer, 2012. "When is a Housing Market Overheated Enough to Threaten Stability?," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Alexandra Heath & Frank Packer & Callan Windsor (ed.), Property Markets and Financial Stability Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Matus Senaj, 2012.
"Human Capital, Consumption, and Housing Wealth in Transition,"
Working and Discussion Papers
WP 2/2012, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Senaj, Matus, 2012. "Human Capital, Consumption, and Housing Wealth in Transition," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62058, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Orazio Attanasio & Renata Bottazzi & Hamish Low & Lars Nesheim & Matthew Wakefield, 2012.
"Modelling the Demand for Housing over the Lifecycle,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Orazio Attanasio & Renata Bottazzi & Hamish Low & Lars Nesheim & Matthew Wakefield, 2011. "Code and data files for "Modelling the Demand for Housing over the Lifecycle"," Computer Codes 10-53, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Gathergood, John, 2012. "How do consumers respond to house price declines?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 279-281.
- Lindner, Fabian, 2014.
"The housing wealth effect on consumption reconsidered,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2014-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fabian Lindner, 2013. "The Housing Wealth Effect on Consumption Reconsidered," IMK Working Paper 115-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Vittorio Peretti & Rangan Gupta & Roula Inglesi-Lotz, 2012. "Do House Prices Impact Consumption and Interest Rate in South Africa? Evidence from a Time-Varying Vector Autoregressive Model," Working Papers 201216, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Cloyne, James & Surico, Paolo, 2013.
"Household Debt and the Dynamic Effects of Income Tax Changes,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9649, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cloyne, James & Surico, Paolo, 2014. "Household debt and the dynamic effects of income tax changes," Bank of England working papers 491, Bank of England.
- Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta & Alain Kaninda & Wendy Nyakabawo & Aarifah Razak, 2013. "House Price, Stock Price and Consumption in South Africa: A Structural VAR Approach," Working Papers 201309, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Almudena Sevilla Sanz & Annalisa Cristini, 2011. "Do House Prices Affect Consumption? A Comparison Exercise," Economics Series Working Papers 589, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.