Event Study Methods and Evidence on Their Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Economic Surveys.
Volume (Year): 9 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terence Tai-Leung Chong & Winnie S. C. Leung & Rita W. Y. Yip & Howard Z. Huang, 2009. "Is the Convergence of Accounting Standards Good for Stock Markets?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2079-2085.
- Asta KlimaviÄienÄ—, 2011. "Sovereign Credit Rating Announcements and Baltic Stock Markets," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 2(1).
- Detre, Joshua D. & Gunderson, Michael A., 2011. "The Triple Bottom Line: What is the Impact on the Returns to Agribusiness?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 14(4).
- Warell, Linda, 2007. "A horizontal merger in the iron ore industry: An event study approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 191-204, December.
- Sophie Manigart & Koen De Waele, 1999. "Choice dividends and contemporaneous earnings announcements on a small stock market: an empirical study," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 161, pages 27-56.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2010. "When the rivers run dry : liquidity and the use of wholesale funds in the transmission of the U.S. subprime crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5203, The World Bank.
- Moshfique Uddin & Agyenim Boateng, 2009. "An analysis of short-run performance of cross-border mergers and acquisitions: Evidence from the UK acquiring firms," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 431-453, November.
- Walter, Andreas & Eisele, Florian, 2003. "Kurswertreaktionen auf die Ankündigung von Going Private : Transaktionen am deutschen Kapitalmarkt," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 274, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Luigi Benfratello, 1999. "Beyond Profitability: Effects Of Acquisitions On Technical Efficiency And Productivity In The Italian Pasta Industry," CERIS Working Paper 199914, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Guangqian Ren & Yuliang Zhao, 2009. "Split share structure reform effect model and empirical analysis," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 461-477, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2008:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Braun, Thorsten V. & Lehmann, Erik E. & Schwerdtfeger, Manuel T., 2011. "The stock market evaluation of IPO-firm takeovers," UO Working Papers 01-11, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Béatrice Dumont, 2004. "L'efficacité du Contrôle Communautaire des Concentrations. Une approche par la méthode événementielle," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 70(3), pages 317-340.
- Kling, Gerhard, 2006. "The long-term impact of mergers and the emergence of a merger wave in pre-World-War I Germany," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 667-688, October.
- Gerhard Kling, 2008. "Disclosure of mergers without regulatory restrictions: Insider trading in pre-1914 Germany," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(2), pages 1-7.
- Andrew Cooke & Wendy Chapple, 1998. "Guilty by Association? The Case of The Karin B Scare," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-12, January.
- Brandon Schaufele & David Sparling, 2011. "Regulation and the financial performance of Canadian agribusinesses," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(2), pages 201-217, July.
- Erik Berwart & Massimo Guidolin & Andreas Milidonis, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Changes in the Relative Timeliness of Issuer-Paid vs. Investor-Paid Ratings," Working Papers 482, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Werner Neus & Andreas Walter, 2009. "Kursgewinne durch Entlassungspläne? Erste Ergebnisse aus Deutschland," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10(1), pages 1-20, 02.
- James Koch & Robert Fenili & Richard Cebula, 2011. "Do Investors Care if Steve Jobs is Healthy?," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(1), pages 59-70, March.
- Michael Clark & Gerard Gannon & Russell Vinning, 2007. "The Impact of Warrant Introduction Australian Experience," Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance Series 2007_11, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Andrew H. Chen & Thomas F. Siems, 2001. "B2B emarketplace announcements and shareholder wealth," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q I, pages 12-22.
- Mahmud Hossain, 2008. "Change in value relevance of quarterly foreign sales data of U.S. multinational corporations after adopting SFAS 131," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-23, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.