The Transformation Problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Economic Surveys.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshihara, Naoki & Veneziani, Veneziani, 2013.
"The measurement of labour content: a general approach,"
CCES Discussion Paper Series
47, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Naoki Yoshihara & Roberto Veneziani, 2013. "The Measurement of Labour Content: A General Approach," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Yoshihara, Naoki & Veneziani, Roberto, 2013. "The Measurement of Labour Content: A General Approach," Discussion Paper Series 587, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Naoki Yoshihara & Roberto Veneziani, 2013. "The Measurement of Labour Content: A General Approach," Working Papers 704, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Andrew Kliman & Ted McGlone, 1999. "A Temporal Single-system Interpretation of Marx's Value Theory," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 33-59.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.