The Transformation Problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Economic Surveys.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Kliman & Ted McGlone, 1999. "A Temporal Single-system Interpretation of Marx's Value Theory," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 33-59.
- Naoki Yoshihara & Roberto Veneziani, 2013.
"The Measurement of Labour Content: A General Approach,"
704, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Yoshihara, Naoki & Veneziani, Roberto, 2013. "The Measurement of Labour Content: A General Approach," Discussion Paper Series 587, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yoshihara, Naoki & Veneziani, Veneziani, 2013. "The measurement of labour content: a general approach," CCES Discussion Paper Series 47, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Naoki Yoshihara & Roberto Veneziani, 2013. "The Measurement of Labour Content: A General Approach," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.