Capitalization and the Theory of Local Public Finance: An Interpretive Essay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Economic Surveys.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tugrul Gurgur & Anwar Shah, 2014.
"Localization and corruption: panacea or pandora's box?,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 109-136, May.
- Tugrul Gurgur & Anwar Shah, 2008. "Localization and corruption: panacea or pandora's box?," CEMA Working Papers 581, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Gurgur, Tugrul & Shah, Anwar, 2005. "Localization and corruption : panacea or pandora's box?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3486, The World Bank.
- Shah, A., 1991.
"The new fiscal federalism in Brazil,"
World Bank - Discussion Papers
124, World Bank.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Teemu Lyytikäinen & Wouter Vermeulen, 2010.
"Capitalization of Central Government Grants into Local House Prices: Panel Data Evidence from England,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0057, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Hilber, Christian A.L. & Lyytikäinen, Teemu & Vermeulen, Wouter, 2011. "Capitalization of central government grants into local house prices: Panel data evidence from England," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 394-406, July.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Christian A. L. Hilber & Teemu LyytikÃ¤inen, 2011. "Capitalization of Central Government Grants into Local House Prices," CPB Discussion Paper 167, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Teemu Lyytikainen & Wouter Vermeulen, 2010. "Capitalization of central government grants into local house prices: panel data evidence from England," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 31778, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Teemu Lyytikäinen & Wouter Vermeulen, 2010. "Capitalization of central government grants into local house prices: panel data evidence from England," Working Papers 2010/32, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Wouter Vermeulen & Maarten Allers, 2013. "Fiscal Equalization and Capitalization: Evidence from a Policy Reform," CPB Discussion Paper 245, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Anwar Shah, 2006.
"A Practitioner´s Guide to Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers,"
Revista de Economía y Estadística,
Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(2), pages 128-186, July.
- Shah, Anwar, 2006. "A practitioner's guide to intergovernmental fiscal transfers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4039, The World Bank.
- Ngee-Choon Chia & Wahba, Sadek & Whalley, John, 1992. "A general equilibrium based social policy model for Cote d'Ivoire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 925, The World Bank.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, 2011. "The Economics Implications of House Price Capitalization A Survey of an Emerging Literature," SERC Discussion Papers 0091, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Shah, Anwar & Whalley, John, 1990.
"An alternative view of tax incidence analysis for developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
462, The World Bank.
- Anwar Shah & John Whalley, 1990. "An Alternative View of Tax Incidence Analysis for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 3375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shah, Anwar & Thompson, Theresa, 2004. "Implementing decentralized local governance: a treacherous road with potholes, detours, and road closures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3353, The World Bank.
- Selden, Thomas M. & Wasylenko, Michael J., 1992. "Benefit incidence analysis in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1015, The World Bank.
- Dominik Weiß, 2008. "Mietpreise und Lebensqualität: Ist das Wohnen in Ostdeutschland wirklich günstig?," IWH Discussion Papers 12, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Weiß, Dominik, 2010. "Kompensieren Mietpreisunterschiede ungleichwertige Lebensverhältnisse?," Arbeitsmaterial der ARL: Aufsätze, in: Gleichwertigkeit der Lebensverhältnisse zwischen Politik und Marktmechanismus: Empirische Befunde aus den Ländern Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt und Thüri, pages 71-95 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Shah, Anwar, 1991. "Perspectives on the design of intergovernmental fiscal relations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 726, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.