Bootstrapping Financial Time Series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Economic Surveys.
Volume (Year): 16 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen, Jason & Gregory, Allan W. & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2010.
"Empirical Likelihood Block Bootstrapping,"
2010-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jason Allen & Allan W. Gregory & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2008. "Empirical Likelihood Block Bootstrapping," Working Papers 1156, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jason Allen & Allan W. Gregory & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2008. "Empirical Likelihood Block Bootstrapping," Working Papers 08-18, Bank of Canada.
- Alizadeh, Amir H. & Nomikos, Nikos K., 2007. "Investment timing and trading strategies in the sale and purchase market for ships," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 126-143, January.
- Ahlgren, Niklas & Antell, Jan, 2006.
"Bootstrap and Fast Double Bootstrap Tests of Cointegration Rank with Financial Time Series,"
519, Hanken School of Economics.
- Ahlgren, N. & Antell, J., 2008. "Bootstrap and fast double bootstrap tests of cointegration rank with financial time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4754-4767, June.
- Pascual, Lorenzo & Romo, Juan & Ruiz, Esther, 2006. "Bootstrap prediction for returns and volatilities in GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2293-2312, May.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Robert Kast & Patrick Sentis, 2009. "Diversification in Area-Yield Crop Insurance : The Multi Linear Additive Model," Working Papers 09-15, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2009.
- Del Brio, Esther B. & Ñíguez, Trino-Manuel & Perote, Javier, 2011.
"Multivariate semi-nonparametric distributions with dynamic conditional correlations,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 347-364.
- Del Brio, Esther B. & Ñíguez, Trino-Manuel & Perote, Javier, 2011. "Multivariate semi-nonparametric distributions with dynamic conditional correlations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 347-364, April.
- Ahmed, Kamran & Kim, Jae H. & Henry, Darren, 2006. "International cross-listings by Australian firms: A stochastic dominance analysis of equity returns," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 494-508, December.
- Eduardo Lima & Benjamin Tabak, 2009. "Tests of Random Walk: A Comparison of Bootstrap Approaches," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 365-382, November.
- Kim, Jae H., 2009. "Automatic variance ratio test under conditional heteroskedasticity," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 179-185, September.
- Maria Rosa Nieto & Esther Ruiz, 2008. "Measuring financial risk : comparison of alternative procedures to estimate VaR and ES," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws087326, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Cheol-Ho Park & Scott H. Irwin, 2007. "What Do We Know About The Profitability Of Technical Analysis?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 786-826, 09.
- Jarrow, Robert & Teo, Melvyn & Tse, Yiu Kuen & Warachka, Mitch, 2012. "An improved test for statistical arbitrage," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 47-80.
- Matteo Bonato, 2012. "Modeling fat tails in stock returns: a multivariate stable-GARCH approach," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 499-521, September.
- Thomas George & Chuan-Yang Hwang & Tavy Ronen, 2010. "Bootstrap refinements in tests of microstructure frictions," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 47-70, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.