The Many Faces of Europeanization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Common Market Studies.
Volume (Year): 40 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Asquer, 2009. "On the many Ways Europeanization Matters: The Implementation of the Water Reform in Italy (1994-2006)," CESifo Working Paper Series 2869, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tomasz Grzegorz Grosse, 2011. "Low Carbon Economic Policy in Poland: An Example of the Impact of Europeanization," Equilibrium, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 6, pages 9-39.
- Klimov, Blagoy, 2010. "Challenging path dependence? Ideational mapping of nationalism and the EU’s transformative power: The case of infrastructural politics in SEE," MPRA Paper 30985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanja A. Börzel, 2010. "The Transformative Power of Europe Reloaded - The Limits of External Europeanization," KFG Working Papers p0011, Free University Berlin.
- Tanja E. Aalberts, 2005. "Sovereignty Reloaded? A Constructivist Perspective on European Research," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0010, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2007. "Do membership benefits buy regulatory compliance?: an empirical analysis of EU directives 1978-1999," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3057, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kataryna Wolczuk, 2004. "Integration without Europeanisation: Ukraine and its Policy towards the European Union," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 15, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Anderson, Karen M. & Keading, Michael, 2008. "Pension systems in the European Union: Variable patterns of influence in Italy, the Netherlands and Belgium," MPRA Paper 21139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isik Özel, 2013. "Regional Blocs, Transnational Actors and Interest Mediation: The Cases of Mexico and Turkey," KFG Working Papers p0053, Free University Berlin.
- Maas, W.M., 2008. "Fleeing to Europe: Europeanization and the right to seek refugee status," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18740, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Matei, Ani, 2004. "The Development of the European Administration. Fundamental Concepts and Approaches," MPRA Paper 19765, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2008.
- Fabio Sozzi, 2013. "National Parties, Political Processes and the EU democratic deficit: The Problem of Europarties Institutionalization," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 4, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Jonathan Aus, 2009. "Conjunctural causation in comparative case-oriented research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 173-183, March.
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2007.
"Implementing multilateral environmental agreements: an analysis of EU directives,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3056, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2007. "Implementing Multilateral Environmental Agreements: An Analysis of EU Directives," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 7(3), pages 13-41, 08.
- Hardt, Lukasz & de Jong, Maarten, 2011. "Improving the quality of governance in Poland through performance based budgeting," MPRA Paper 42240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Pinna, 2009. "EU–China relations in higher education," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 505-527, December.
- Nedeva, Maria, 2013. "Between the global and the national: Organising European science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 220-230.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.