US Investment in EU Member Countries: The Internal Market and Sectoral Specialization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Common Market Studies.
Volume (Year): 37 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrios, Salvador & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2001.
"Multinational Enterprises and New Trade Theory: Evidence for the Convergence Hypothesis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Salvador Barrios & Holger GÃ¶rg & Eric Strobl, 2003. "Multinational Enterprises and New Trade Theory: Evidence for the Convergence Hypothesis," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 397-418, October.
- Salvador Barrios & Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, . "Multinational Enterprises and New Trade Theory: Evidence for the Convergence Hypothesis," Working Papers 2000-28, FEDEA.
- Holger Görg, 2000. "Fragmentation and trade: US inward processing trade in the EU," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 403-422, 09.
- Frances Ruane & Julie Sutherland, 2002.
"Globalization, Europeanization and Trade in the 1990s: Export Responses of Foreign and Indigenous Manufacturing Companies,"
CEG Working Papers
20022, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Frances Ruane & Julie Sutherland, 2002. "Globalization, Europeanization and Trade in the 1990s: Export Responses of Foreign and Indigenous Manufacturing Companies," Trinity Economics Papers 20024, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Vladimír Benácek & Helena Lenihan & Bernadette Andreosso-O’Callaghan & Eva Michalíková & Denis Kan, 2012. "Political Risk, Institutions and Foreign Direct Investment: How Do They Relate in Various European Countries?," Working Papers IES 2012/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.