The European Internal Market Programme and Inbound Foreign Direct Investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Common Market Studies.
Volume (Year): 35 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith Chapman & Helen Edmond, 2000. "Mergers/Acquisitions and Restructuring in the EU Chemical Industry: Patterns and Implications," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 34(8), pages 753-767.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm & Lars Oxelheim, 2000.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Replace Home Country Investment? The Effect of European Integration on the Location of Swedish Investment,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 199-221, 06.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Oxelheim, Lars, 1999. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Replace Home Country Investment? The Effect of European Integration on the Location of Swedish Investment," Working Paper Series 522, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Zimny, Zbigniew, 2004. "Long-term trends in international production," EIB Papers 2/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Frank Barr & Maria Paula Fontoura & Nuno Crespo, 2003.
"EU Enlargement and the Portuguese Economy,"
2003/06, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2010.
"Regional Economic Integration and FDI in South Asia : Prospects and Problems,"
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2008. "Regional Economic Integration and FDI in South Asia - Prospects and Problems," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22141, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pain, Nigel & Young, Garry, 2004. "The macroeconomic impact of UK withdrawal from the EU," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 387-408, May.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Kueh, Jerome Swee-Hui & Lau, Evan, 2007.
"The Implications Of Emergence Of China Towards Asean-5: Fdi-Gdp Perspective,"
4550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Kueh, Jerome Swee-Hui & Lau, Evan, 2007. "The Implications Of Emergence Of China Towards Asean-5: Fdi-Gdp Perspective," MPRA Paper 5219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ray Barrell & Sylvia Gottschalk & Dawn Holland & Ehsan Khoman & Iana Liadze & Olga Pomerantz, 2008. "The impact of EMU on growth and employment," European Economy - Economic Papers 318, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Dunning, John H. & Kim, Zu Kweon & Lee, Chul-In, 2007. "Restructuring the regional distribution of FDI: The case of Japanese and US FDI," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 26-47, January.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari & Globerman, Steven, 1998. "Regional Economic Integration and Foreign Direct Investment: The North American Experience," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 269, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ziltener, Patrick, 2002. "Wirtschaftliche Effekte des EU-Binnenmarktprogramms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 15, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Hogenbirk,Annelies & Narula,Rajneesh, 1999. "Globalisation and the Small Economy: The Case of the Netherlands," Research Memoranda 002, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Julia Kubny & Florian Mölders & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2008. "Regional Integration and FDI in Emerging Markets," Kiel Working Papers 1418, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lotfali Agheli Kohnehshahri & Sara Emamgholi Poursefiddashti, 2006. "A Review of ECO Performance with Emphasis on FDI," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics, in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 264-282 Izmir University of Economics.
- Cassidy, John F. & Andreosso-O'Callaghan, Bernadette, 2006. "Spatial determinants of Japanese FDI in China," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 512-527, December.
- Florence Jaumotte, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Trade Agreements: The Market Size Effect Revisited," IMF Working Papers 04/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Rugman, Alan M. & Oh, Chang Hoon, 2010. "Does the regional nature of multinationals affect the multinationality and performance relationship?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 479-488, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.