International Labour Migration within a Common Market: Some Aspects of EC Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Common Market Studies.
Volume (Year): 27 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siebert, Horst & Koop, Michael J., 1990. "Institutional competition: a concept for Europe?," Kiel Working Papers 440, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kathrin Isele, 2001. "Institutioneller Wettbewerb und neoklassische Modelle," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 43, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Patrick A. Puhani, 2001.
"Labour Mobility: An Adjustment Mechanism in Euroland? Empirical Evidence for Western Germany, France and Italy,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(2), pages 127-140, 05.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1999. "Labour mobility - an adjustment mechanism in Euroland? Empirical evidence for Western Germany, France and Italy," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-47, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1999. "Labour Mobility - An Adjustment Mechanism in Euroland?," IZA Discussion Papers 34, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Straubhaar & Ambros Lüthi, 1990. "EG-Freizügigkeit und schweizerische Ausländerpolitik," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 126(III), pages 293-309, September.
- Heinz Hauser & Peter Moser, 1990. "Die wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Forschung über Fragen Schweiz - EG: Stand, Hauptergebnisse, Lücken," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 126(III), pages 231-253, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.