Impact of Agriculture on Rural Tourism: A Hedonic Pricing Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 56 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ohe, Yasuo, 2012. "A Stepwise Innovation toward Viable Educational Services in Agriculture: Evidence from Japan," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135771, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ohe, Yasuo & Ciani, Adriano, 2010. "Hedonic Pricing Evaluation on Agritourism Activity in Italy: Local Culture-based or Facility-based?," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95210, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peter Howley & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2009. "The 2003 CAP reform: Do decoupled payments affect agricultural production?," Working Papers 0901, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Peter Howley & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2009. "CAP reform post 2013: Examining the equity dimensions of agricultural support," Working Papers 0902, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Liljenstolpe, Carolina, 2011. "Valuation of environmental impacts of the Rural Development Program - A hedonic model with application of GIS," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114383, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Waltert, Fabian & Schläpfer, Felix, 2010. "Landscape amenities and local development: A review of migration, regional economic and hedonic pricing studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 141-152, December.
- Ohe, Yasuo & Kurihara, Shinichi & Shimoura, Shinpei, 2010. "Evaluating Linkage Between Operatorsâ€™ Satisfaction And Potential Of Local Resources For Rural Tourism: Evidence From Matsuura In Japan," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 4.
- Ohe, Yasuo, 2008. "Evaluating the Diversifying Market for and Viability of Rural Tourism Activity in Japan," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43647, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peter Howley & Stephen Hynes & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2009. "Countryside Preferences: Exploring individuals’ WTP for the protection of traditional rural landscapes," Working Papers 0906, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Ohe, Yasuo & Adriano, Ciani, 2012. "Hedonic pricing Evaluation of Agritourism Activity in Italy," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126187, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anne-Kathrin Last, 2007. "The Monetary Value of Cultural Goods: A Contingent Valuation Study of the Municipal Supply of Cultural Goods in Lueneburg, Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 63, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ohe, Yasuo, 2009. "Educational Function of Agriculture and Farm Diversification: Evidence from Dairy Farming Experience Services in Japan," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51557, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.