On Financial Architecture: Leverage, Maturity, And Priority
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Morgan Stanley in its journal Journal of Applied Corporate Finance.
Volume (Year): 8 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krishnankutty, Raveesh & Chakraborty, Kiran Shankar, 2013. "Determinants of debt capital in Indian corporate sector: a quantile regression analysis," MPRA Paper 48307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirch, Guilherme & Terra, Paulo Renato Soares, 2012. "Determinants of corporate debt maturity in South America: Do institutional quality and financial development matter?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 980-993.
- Roberto Álvarez & Andrés Sagner & Carla Valdivia, 2012.
"Liquidity Crises and Corporate Cash Holdings in Chile,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 50(4), pages 378-392, December.
- Roberto Álvarez & Andrés Sagner & Carla Valdivia:, 2010. "Liquidity Crises and Corporate Cash Holdings in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 564, Central Bank of Chile.
- Valentín Azofra Palenzuea & Paolo Saona Hoffmann & Eleuterio Vallelado González, 2004. "Estructura De Propiedad Y Oportunidades De Crecimiento Como Determinantes Del Endeudamiento De Las Empresas Chilenas," Abante, Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 7(2), pages 105-145.
- tiwari, aviral kumar & krishnankutty, Raveesh, 2010. "Determinants of capital Structure: comparison of empirical evidence for the use of different estimators," MPRA Paper 48612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sorana Vătavu, 2012. "Trade-Off Versus Pecking Order Theory in Listed Companies Around The World," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(2), pages 285-292.
- Alessandro Fiaschi, 2009. "Managerial discretion and optimal financing policies with cash flow uncertainty," Working Papers 3, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Guney, Yilmaz & Li, Ling & Fairchild, Richard, 2011. "The relationship between product market competition and capital structure in Chinese listed firms," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 41-51, January.
- Nash, Robert C. & Netter, Jeffry M. & Poulsen, Annette B., 2003. "Determinants of contractual relations between shareholders and bondholders: investment opportunities and restrictive covenants," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 201-232, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.