Complex networks and local externalities: A strategic approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The International Society for Economic Theory in its journal International Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 7 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Koulouris & Ioannis Katerelos & Theodore Tsekeris, 2013. "Multi-Equilibria Regulation Agent-Based Model of Opinion Dynamics in Social Networks," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 11(1), pages 51-70.
- Vivi Alatas & Abhijit Banerjee & Arun G Chandrasekhar & Rema Hanna & BENJAMIN A Olken, 2012.
"Network Structure and the Aggregation of Information: Theory and Evidence from Indonesia,"
- Vivi Alatas & Abhijit Banerjee & Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Rema Hanna & Benjamin A. Olken, 2012. "Network Structure and the Aggregation of Information: Theory and Evidence from Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 18351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alatas, Vivi & Banerjee, Abhijit & Chandrasekhar, Arun G. & Hanna, Rema & Olken, Benjamin A., 2012. "Network Structure and the Aggregation of Information: Theory and Evidence from Indonesia," Working Paper Series rwp12-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Opolot, Daniel, 2012. "Social interactions and complex networks," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 014, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Charness, Gary & Feri, Francesco & MelÃ©ndez-JimÃ©nez, Miguel A. & Sutter, Matthias, 2012. "Equilibrium Selection in Experimental Games on Networks," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt51v6w9hd, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.