Volatility Reversion and Correlation Structure of Returns in Major International Stock Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Eastern Finance Association in its journal The Financial Review.
Volume (Year): 32 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan-Lau, Jorge A. & Ivaschenko, Iryna, 2003. "Asian Flu or Wall Street virus? Tech and non-tech spillovers in the United States and Asia," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 303-322, December.
- Gebka, Bartosz & Serwa, Dobromil, 2006. "Are financial spillovers stable across regimes?: Evidence from the 1997 Asian crisis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 301-317, October.
- Constantinos Katrakilidis & Athanasios Koulakiotis, 2006. "The Impact of Stock Exchange Rules on Volatility and Error Transmission -- The Case of Frankfurt and Zurich Cross-Listed Equities," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(2), pages 321-338, November.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & O'Brien, Martin & Karunanayake, Indika, 2009. "Modelling Australian Stock Market Volatility: A Multivariate GARCH Approach," Economics Working Papers wp09-11, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Koulakiotis, Athanasios & Dasilas, Apostolos & Papasyriopoulos, Nicholas, 2009. "Volatility and error transmission spillover effects: Evidence from three European financial regions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 858-869, August.
- Martens, Martin & Poon, Ser-Huang, 2001. "Returns synchronization and daily correlation dynamics between international stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1805-1827, October.
- Wahab, Mahmoud, 2012. "Asymmetric effects of U.S. stock returns on European equities," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 156-172.
- A.S.K. Wong & P.J.G. Vlaar, 2003. "Modelling time-varying correlations of financial markets," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 739, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Armando MÃ©ndez Morales & Liliana Schumacher, 2003. "Market Volatility As a Financial Soundness Indicator," IMF Working Papers 03/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Swanson, Peggy E., 2003. "The interrelatedness of global equity markets, money markets, and foreign exchange markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 135-155.
- Kearney, Colm & Muckley, Cal, 2008. "Can the traditional Asian US dollar peg exchange rate regime be extended to include the Japanese yen?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 870-885, December.
- Hela Miniaoui & Hameedah Sayani & Anissa Chaibi, 2014. "The Impact of Financial Crisis on Islamic and Conventional Indices of the GCC Countries," Working Papers 2014-401, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Pan, Ming-Shiun & Liu, Y. Angela & Roth, Herbert J., 1999. "Common stochastic trends and volatility in Asian-Pacific equity markets," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 161-172.
- Gannon, Gerard, 2005. "Simultaneous volatility transmissions and spillover effects: U.S. and Hong Kong stock and futures markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 326-336.
- Ané, Thierry & Métais, Carole, 2009. "The distribution of realized variances: Marginal behaviors, asymmetric dependence and contagion effects," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 134-150, June.
- Gerard Gannon, 2004. "Simultaneous Volatility Transmissions and Spillover Effects: US and Hong Kong Stock and Futures Markets," Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance Series 2004_09, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Ane, Thierry & Labidi, Chiraz, 2006. "Spillover effects and conditional dependence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 417-442.
- Durand, Robert B. & Scott, Douglas, 2003. "iShares Australia: a clinical study in international behavioral finance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 223-239.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.