The Adoption of New-Issue Dividend Reinvestment Plans and Shareholder Wealth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Eastern Finance Association in its journal The Financial Review.
Volume (Year): 22 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas P. Boehm & Ramon P. DeGennaro, 2011.
"A discrete choice model of dividend reinvestment plans: classification and prediction,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(4), pages 215-229, June.
- Thomas P. Boehm & Ramon P. DeGennaro, 2007. "A discrete choice model of dividend reinvestment plans: classification and prediction," Working Paper 2007-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Chan, Keith K. W. & McColough, Damien W. & Skully, Michael T., 1995. "Dividend reinvestment plans in australia," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 79-99.
- Keith K.W. Chan & Damien W. McColough & Michael T. Skully, 1993.
"Australian Tax Changes and Dividend Reinvestment Announcement Effects: A Pre- and Post-Imputation Study,"
Australian Journal of Management,
Australian School of Business, vol. 18(1), pages 41-62, June.
- Keith Chan & D McColough & Michael Skully, 1992. "Australian Tax Changes and Dividend Reinvestment Announcement Effects: A Pre- and Post-Imputation Study," Working Paper Series 16, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chiang, Kevin & Frankfurter, George M. & Kosedag, Arman, 2005. "Exploratory analyses of dividend reinvestment plans and some comparisons," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 570-586.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.